• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bill C-372

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bill C-372

Since rural issues a wide open platform. I thought I would bring everyone's attention to this. You can't make this up.

How can anyone be so looney? Russia is heaven compared to this crazy country.

Comment

This is way out there.
      They have spent about a trillion dollars over the budget so far.
      The People are starting to figure out who will be paying and it won't be the new green economy.

Comment

Speaking of the federal NDP who introduced this bill, I’ve been following potential voting numbers on 338 Canada and have noticed in some ridings the NDP are benefiting from the demise of the liberals. Everyday Singh can keep Trudeau destroying himself and the liberal party is a potential seat for the NDP.
        Apparently there are benefits to hypocrisy, who knew.

Comment

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post
          This is way out there.
          They have spent about a trillion dollars over the budget so far.
          The People are starting to figure out who will be paying and it won't be the new green economy.
          Welcome to North Korea …. I mean Canada .. 2024
          what a mockery of democracy Canada has become.
          don’t dare speak out against the government agenda.. wow

Comment

When I read about this bill I was gobsmacked. I have to be honest as much as I despise the NDP I always kinda liked Charlie Angus, the NDP MP that sponsored this bill. Turns out he is just as batshit crazy as the rest of them. Absolutely astounding that you could be put in jail for positively portraying fossil fuels. How long until we are put in jail for advertising the benefits of fertilizer? Or for that matter how delicious beef or pork or chicken is?!

Comment

Chuck, you like to make comments about free speech. As an NDPer, what are your thoughts on this bill?

Comment

It's not going to pass.

That being said we all know that burning fossil fuels for energy is bad for the environment and the climate and it is going to slowly end.

Steven Harper said by the year 2100 Canada will do this.

So if Steven Harper thinks this way then I guess there must be a valid reason why. And the reason is carbon emissions and human caused climate change.

Even Crypto Poilievre said human caused climate change is real. And every province has a plan to reduce carbon emissions.

So maybe its time some of you climate change deniers accept the facts instead of coming up with very lame anti science arguments.

Last edited by chuckChuck; Feb 8, 2024, 08:58.

Comment

This yet again shows how deranged the NDP party is

Comment

Steve and Crypto both agree human caused climate change is real.

Comment

But they never tried to silence free speach , thats pure north korea stuff

Comment

This is a wild overreach for any bill. It surely wont pass....
                        what would stop the cons ( if they win the next election) from tabling the same thing with the words " oil and gas" replaced with " solar and wind". Double edged sword here..

Comment

Let's stand back from the usual unwinnable.
                          The ever dumbing down of the normal is what's most despicable to me.
                          Comparing fossil fuels to tobacco is very weak and simplistic. Too much to list. A solution for a problem that doesn't exist. (Fossil fuel promotion). Typical politics for the weak.
                          Of course this bill won't pass. Today. But if enough people check their brain at the door, eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                            It's not going to pass.

That being said we all know that burning fossil fuels for energy is bad for the environment and the climate and it is going to slowly end.

Steven Harper said by the year 2100 Canada will do this.

So if Steven Harper thinks this way then I guess there must be a valid reason why. And the reason is carbon emissions and human caused climate change.
                            Good to see your on board with Harpers plans for climate mitigation by 2100.

Harpers plans may stand the test of time.

The current government thinks setting unattainable goals is a plan.

So far they have spent all the money they can borrow to achieve nothing and now think the solution is to reduce income.

Comment

Remember, cc., the only part of society I have emotional ties to live in my walking zone. We few haven't experienced a natural disaster, ever, in our lives.

I question the people science that places deadlines to forced duplication that will destroy that which is still usable, paid for, and proven to work.

So, show me that my cost to benefit for doing what science people want on climate, advances in my direction, and not the opposite and I will agree with you.

Until then, I will be stating as you have that, we are not there yet on this utopia.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...