• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please Admin

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speaking of things to ridicule, what about your nonsensical idea that asphalt is the driving force behind rising global temperatures?

And when I asked you about the impact asphalt has on the rising ocean temperature or arctic temperatures, you ran away and never said a thing about your flakey idea again. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
      Speaking of things to ridicule, what about your nonsensical idea that asphalt is the driving force behind rising global temperatures?

And when I asked you about the impact asphalt has on the rising ocean temperature or arctic temperatures, you ran away and never said a thing about your flakey idea again. LOL
      You used an LOL and an emoji in the same post. Well done.
      Was that for my benefit, or did you have a relapse?

How do you expect anyone to want to have a serious conversation with you after that
      Especially considering that you can't even understand the difference between the urban heat island effect and actual temperature?
      Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Feb 9, 2024, 09:54.

Comment

Still got nothing other than emojis piss you off?

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
          Still got nothing other than emojis piss you off?
          Not at all. I really appreciate you lowering yourself to this level in every post.
          It makes my job of belittling you and exposing your intellectual immaturity immeasurably easier.
          Of course, I really do appreciate a challenge. And would rather debate with someone of at least comparable intellectual capacity, and who can argue their case using words and sentences.
          If you ever desire to have an adult debate on anything at all, akin to the debates we used to have with dml for example, I would enjoy that far more than this lopsided debate which is akin to shooting fish in a barrel.

Comment

Ha ha ha

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...