• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please Admin

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please Admin

The term "agrisilly" is not only derogatory and demeaning to all posters but also reflects poorly on the site as well..doesnt add to the content in the slightest.

Revenue is you bread and butter.

You guys know the traffic.

Been discussed.

Aint you lost enough $ and good thoughtful contributers.

Leave it at that.

DM again if you wish.

edit apologies all it grates my gears i dont mind left wing looneys right wing loonies but dont rubbish the forum
    Last edited by Landdownunder; Feb 6, 2024, 04:17.

So Landdownunder what happened to the concept of free speech?

Another thinly veiled attempt to cancel opinions you don't agree with?

The site works well and is a forum for people to express their opinions whether you agree with them or not.

Silly refers to many of the opinions, not the site.

Would you call Lentils flat earth fantasies a "thoughtful contribution"?

Because if you want to drive away potential contributors, letting flat earthers and their various incarnations wax on with silly ideas makes the site, fodder for the fringe.

Last edited by chuckChuck; Feb 6, 2024, 09:09.

Comment

Does the saying, "Don't sh^t where you sleep" mean anything to you Chuck?
      You are the most prolific poster on this site. Yet you insult and denigrate the site constantly.
      What a slap in the face of the administrators who so graciously allow you to use their site as your soapbox.

Comment

CC… I see NO flat earth tax… or practical application to bother your arrogance one iota.

Big Lentil Flat Earth posts… are entertaining at least… not destroying and killing helpless children with evil hypocrisy.

Praying for you Chuck… None so blind as those who refuse to open their hearts and minds to Love, compassion, grace and forgiveness.

Many Blessings

Cheers!

Comment

"None so blind as those who refuse to SEE!"

Look read understand, how STUPID the CO2 demonization is....I dare you.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post

The site works well and is a forum for people to express their opinions whether you agree with them or not.

Because if you want to drive away potential contributors, letting flat earthers and their various incarnations wax on with silly ideas makes the site, fodder for the fringe.
            You do realize there is a difference from free speech and lecturing all others right ?
            seriously how important do you think you are ??
            exact same talking points as Trudeau constantly.

Comment

free speech all you want dont denegrate the site mate.

dont give a rats toss bag about what you say about other posters.

weve all tried to help you over the years you just dont get it.

other influencers on here say heaps but never knock the site.

cant wait to meet you in flesh one day and air my grievances with you.

cancel opinions get a grip mate.

Comment

have ever once seen me condone flat earth radical righties you take a fair few liberties in your accusations against me.

or would you prefer i move never to return , another "notch" in your belt.

your call buddy

Comment

Chuck you are always at war here. When you’re at war there is no middle ground as being agreeable gives up territory. Kind of sad that is how you roll. There are others here with the same viewpoints but they are for the most part palatable and up for true discussion. The name calling and subsequent denigration of members of this discussion group is pathetic. For as educated and publicly involved as you are it is shameful how you act. I know this is the line you drew in the sand here years ago, and walking it back might be impossible but for the sake of civility tone it down or bugger off.

Comment

WR interesting viewpoint. Chuck can be at war all he likes but dont bash the forum and his vehicle for his opinion.
                    As i get involved in weather more and more do i bash CC about his weather info rarely very rarely heres the latest by the way.

Comment

dont give a rats toss bag about what you say about other posters.

Now that has to be interesting translated to Ukrainian back to proper English, apologies to Mallie.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post

You contribute absolutely nothing but garbage, pure and simple. Why don’t you admit that Left Wing Lunatics have hired you to aggravate farmers? You get a fat pay check?

Comment

To be fair, i rather enjoy enjoy chucks materials. I mean, nobody needs to reply... thats the best way to silence his " voice" just as all of you have the right to ignore anything i post. Its pretty fun to come on here and actually engags with chuck regardless of his viewpoints as it gives me a greater understanding of how we all have different belief systems....and also to see how far ive come from the left to where i am today. Hes a constant reminder of how NOT to be a d$ckhead and engage people in a better way... which is understanding that we all have different viewpoints based upon where are in our lives and what circumstances we find ourselves living in. He does have some interesting points... the dissapointing thing for me is the cruddy little name calling ( of which im guilty for as well) and how he resorts to these little names when things arent going his way ... ironically it reminds me a bit of how trump operates with his little idiot idioms ( if you can call them that)

Its just sad when a grown arse man cant engage without namecalling like my 4 yr old...
                          however, we do bash him back so i guess that gets his knickers in a fancy.. fair game i suppose.

Comment

Goalieguy your missing the whole point,do NOT rubbish agriville can it be any clearer. He can post what he wants is that PERFECTLY clear. I dont waste time engaging with chuck but not good he bags agriville. Youve missed the point of the post as did chuck.

Some balance even do i engage in flat earth posts, no zero.

Comprenday?
                            Last edited by Landdownunder; Feb 6, 2024, 20:49.

Comment

Apologies Makar geeez mate you would struggle in a bar full of aussies after a few beers....think we would all be speaking swazhilii

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...