• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tucker

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's nothing funny about this situation. But I can't help but laugh at the Nativity of your statement.
    You claim that Ukrainians are fighting for freedom and democracy. Yet Russia is having elections a month from now. While Ukraine has canceled theirs indefinitely.
    If we were to assume that both countries would have honest fair elections, and if what you say about people supporting the ongoing war is true, why would the Ukrainian side be afraid to have elections, while the Russian side is not?
    Have you seen the polling numbers?

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
      There's nothing funny about this situation. But I can't help but laugh at the Nativity of your statement.
      You claim that Ukrainians are fighting for freedom and democracy. Yet Russia is having elections a month from now. While Ukraine has canceled theirs indefinitely.
      If we were to assume that both countries would have honest fair elections, and if what you say about people supporting the ongoing war is true, why would the Ukrainian side be afraid to have elections, while the Russian side is not?
      Have you seen the polling numbers?
      Russians having elections, I pissed my pants laughing at your Nativity.

Where's Alexey Navalny? No doubt you're pro-Putin, I always knew it.

You should have been sitting by Tucker when he was interviewing Putin.

For you to call
      Last edited by foragefarmer; Feb 15, 2024, 16:58.

Comment

Perhaps you missed my caveat, about assuming honest and fair elections. I assume neither of the most corrupt countries in Europe have honest and fair elections.
        you assume one doesn't, but the other does?

Comment

Trudeau never won an honest election yet.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
            Perhaps you missed my caveat, about assuming honest and fair elections. I assume neither of the most corrupt countries in Europe have honest and fair elections.
            you assume one doesn't, but the other does?
            Your caveat is what makes you look like Tucker Carlson 2.0

"Alexei Navalny,who crusaded against official corruption and staged massive anti-Kremlin protests as President Vladimir Putin’s fiercest foe, died Friday in the Arctic penal colony where he was serving a 19-year sentence, Russia’s prison agency said. He was 47."

I knew all along from your countless posts you're pro-Putin.

Last edited by foragefarmer; Feb 16, 2024, 09:24.

Comment

There is stupid and then Genius… sad that there are limits on Genius of Humanity…
              Trudeau is being Sued for $5Billion.. by Canadian Covid PPP suppliers cause the Liberals breached their PPP and equipment contracts… and gave foreign countries… the Covid Corruption… has is bottomless?

Still Supporting the PM and NDP… ?

We should Clean our own house first!!!

Many Blessings Forage… Praying for you! Be positive! Dwell on the Good!
              Be a Blessing!!! Cheap Shots… reveal lack of substance!

Cheers

Comment

Tom$4Tom, you're no better than Tucker 2.0 with his pro-Putin posts

"Jailed Russian opposition leader and staunch critic of President Vladimir Putin Alexei Navalny has died in prison"

And what do we get from you, more of the same cut and pastes you've posted over and over again along with your bannana box sermon.

Take the gunny sack off your head for once in your life Tom$4Tom, and focus on what Putin is doing to Ukraine.

Comment

JFK is still looking for the shooter on the grassy knoll!

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                    Tom$4Tom, you're no better than Tucker 2.0 with his pro-Putin posts

"Jailed Russian opposition leader and staunch critic of President Vladimir Putin Alexei Navalny has died in prison"

And what do we get from you, more of the same cut and pastes you've posted over and over again along with your bannana box sermon.

Take the gunny sack off your head for once in your life Tom$4Tom, and focus on what Putin is doing to Ukraine.
                    Ironically I said nothing about Putin…

Your hypocrisy is leaking through Forage… We have plenty to be ashamed of in Canada… perhaps we could build a better Nation for our Grandchildren… was my point… in case you missed the Bulletin.

Injustice…Evil… Corruption… all are staring Canadians down… All it takes for evil to succeed… is for people who know better… to do nothing .

Blessings Aggie and CC…and now Forage …you folks have earned a few Troll awards!!!

No the CDN Budget will not balance itself… no matter your personal feelings!

Praying for you folks! Personal Responsibility… is a hard taskmaster…Apparently!

Cheers

Comment

"focus on what Putin is doing to Ukraine."

Way bigger crap to focus on real close to home!

You focus, go fix it, SFA we can do from here.

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
                        "focus on what Putin is doing to Ukraine."

Way bigger crap to focus on real close to home!

You focus, go fix it, SFA we can do from here.
                        What would be bigger around home than bombs flattening cities .women children being killed by a war criminal.

Comment

See Putin finally successfull in killing Navalny. He don’t give a shit now. Any dissident of his mafia regime better run cause he’s in the fourth act and tying up the loose ends.

Comment

Navalnaya Navalny

"In killing Alexei, (President Vladimir) Putin has killed half of me. Half of my heart and half of my soul. But there is another half of me, and it tells me that I have no right to give in. I will continue Alexei Navalny's work, I will continue the struggle for our country," she said"

Really gotten quite on Agriville from the let's look a both sides crowd of Agriville.

I guess they finally figured out there are no two sides in Russia.

Comment

Good to see Nikki Haley pointing out Trumps alarming silence on Navalny's killing!

He can't bring himself to criticize his favorite dictator!

And Trump is in favour of Putin attacking Nato members?

Nothing like supporting Trump the traitor who is soft on the growing Russia China alliance!

The Republicans and Trump are setting historic new lows in going soft on the enemy and helping to create a stronger power block in the east!

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                                " helping to create a stronger power block in the east
                                Trump isn't the problem with creating a stronger power block to the east.

Weak leadership in the west is handing it to them.

What are our leaders top priorities?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...