• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tucker

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fortune estimates Putin to be worth $200 billion.

Putin is a kind of "godfather", on whom the Russian oligarchs depend.

Agriville posters know best though, there's only corruption in Ukraine.

They beleive Putin's made all his money the honest way, not off the backs of the Russian people. Since it's all clean money the Trumpers have no issue with Putin keeping Trump's businesses afloat.

Then there's Tom$4Tom perched atop his bannana box posting this:

"Your conspiracy theories are trumped up exaggerated rhetoric… Trump was making a point that NATO membership should pay their fair share…. That they themselves agreed to… and not continually count on the US to bail them out. If you make a contact… follow it. Simple law and Trump was in his typical colourful manner… not unusual at all… saying Pay Your Bills NATO membership."

Donald Trump of all people preaching to NATO to pay their bills and pay their fair share after he's gone bankrupt SEVEN times and has had to turn to Dictator Putin to bail him out this last time.

But, TOM$4TOM being the sheepie he is, walks around in life with a gunny sack over his head in the dark backing and supporting, the likes of Donald Trump, Dictator Putin and the useful idiot Tucker Carlson.

You have to admire how the Evangelicalists can seperate the good from the evil. ​​

Comment

Forage, I've asked you this before and never received an answer.
      Are the citizens of the country currently known as Ukraine any better or worse off under one set of corrupt oligarchs vs the other? Is it worth fighting and dying so that a different set of oligarchs can steal all the wealth? It would be different if they were fighting to overthrow the dictators and oligarchs, but instead they are fighting on their behalf, to keep them in power. I don't see an upside for the common citizen.

Comment

Absolute shame, the $billions$ of missiles rockets shells bullets all blow up something in the Ukraine. Plus 1000's on both sides died. Who will pay to cleanup, rebuild it, demine it? Gaza needs a ceasefire, what about Ukraine?

Plus get back to economic trade sanity, get competition in grain back to normal. Farmers are paying BIG time in lost $$$.
        Last edited by fjlip; Feb 13, 2024, 11:21.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
          Forage, I've asked you this before and never received an answer.
          Are the citizens of the country currently known as Ukraine any better or worse off under one set of corrupt oligarchs vs the other? Is it worth fighting and dying so that a different set of oligarchs can steal all the wealth? It would be different if they were fighting to overthrow the dictators and oligarchs, but instead they are fighting on their behalf, to keep them in power. I don't see an upside for the common citizen.
          If the Ukrainian people thought they would have had a better life under Putin's rule, the unjustified invasion would have only lasted the three day time period Putin had put on it.

There were no parades, dancing in the streets, or the Ukrainian government being over thrown by the Ukrainian people.

The Ukrainians I have spoken to here in Canada and there are many, ALL say the same thing, they want Ukraine to be independent of any Putin rule.

They say they love Ukraine and wish they didn't have to have left their democratically elected country.

If you don't like the Ukrainian peoples answer take it up with them, not me.

I do a lot of business in Wpg and see thousands of Ukraine flags flying, and not one Russian. Are all these residents who have sponsored thousands of Ukrainian immigrants not seeing the big picture and only you AB5 turly grasp the situation in Ukraine and know what's best for Ukrainian people and what they really want?

AB5, now let's hear your answer to my question that you've ducked for months upon months, in your opinion which railway, border crossing, and pipeline Blockade didn't cause hardship for Canadian citizens and bussinesses.

Fjlip

I didn't hear you bitching about the effects of war on grain prices in the spring, summer, and fall of 2022. Maybe sent an email to Putin to get the F uck out of Ukraine rather then whining about your petty suffering.
          Last edited by foragefarmer; Feb 13, 2024, 13:06.

Comment

Talked to a few Ukrainian immigrants and they will tell you corruption definitely exists there but nowhere on the level of Russia. Remember a colour revolution going on pre Crimean invasion which caused corrupt pro Kremlin president to flee in the middle of the night on a chopper for Russia. Some of the reason why Putin rolled in because they weren’t his bitch no longer. This might be conjecture on my part corruption is an insidious cancer which if the top is crooked it spreads through the culture but if you were to look deeper you’d probably find Russian influence contributing a lot to it in Ukraine.

Comment

Forage, you are deflecting again. You know full well what I meant by my question. Don't be a Chuckchuck, you are much smarter than that.

I'll ask it a different way, would you send your sons off to war to die for a battle over which corrupt dictators and oligarchs get to syphon off most of your income?

There are two possible outcomes for the residents of the disputed territories. Either the Ukrainian oligarchs will continue to plunder their resources, leaving them table scraps, or the Russian oligarchs will do the same. It's a lose/lose situation for the residents. While those in power have everything to lose, and or gain. But it isn't their sons in the trenches.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                Fortune estimates Putin to be worth $200 billion.

Putin is a kind of "godfather", on whom the Russian oligarchs depend.

Agriville posters know best though, there's only corruption in Ukraine.

They beleive Putin's made all his money the honest way, not off the backs of the Russian people. Since it's all clean money the Trumpers have no issue with Putin keeping Trump's businesses afloat.

Then there's Tom$4Tom perched atop his bannana box posting this:

"Your conspiracy theories are trumped up exaggerated rhetoric… Trump was making a point that NATO membership should pay their fair share…. That they themselves agreed to… and not continually count on the US to bail them out. If you make a contact… follow it. Simple law and Trump was in his typical colourful manner… not unusual at all… saying Pay Your Bills NATO membership."

Donald Trump of all people preaching to NATO to pay their bills and pay their fair share after he's gone bankrupt SEVEN times and has had to turn to Dictator Putin to bail him out this last time.

But, TOM$4TOM being the sheepie he is, walks around in life with a gunny sack over his head in the dark backing and supporting, the likes of Donald Trump, Dictator Putin and the useful idiot Tucker Carlson.

You have to admire how the Evangelicalists can seperate the good from the evil. ​​
                The Love of money…. Is the root of all kinds of Evil…. Coveting our neighbors grain… Pooling grain by force to get more for yourself … is Evil… the CWB deception of the Single Desk was false…

You judge me as being demonized….

Yet Grace, Mercy, Love, and Justice have been my messages.

Many Blessings! Praying for you! King Jesus is Risen Indeed… if you have the courage… understand the following! There is a reason King Jesus charged the Religious Rulers… with hypocrisy and guilty of being evil… after accusing King Jesus of Satanic motivations….

The meek shall inherit the earth!

If we don’t work… we don’t deserve to eat!!!

Stealing others property… communism… is Evil!

Comment

T4 is all about money. Greed has no bounds. Whined and complained that he could make more. Maybe practice what you preach.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                    T4 is all about money. Greed has no bounds. Whined and complained that he could make more. Maybe practice what you preach.
                    Freedom, Justice, Love, Mercy, and Loving our neighbours as ourselves… can bring Peace, a humble heart and forgiveness.

Many Blessings Aggie…. Prayers and hope you have a wonderful 2024!

Comment

Do some, most or all marxists believe creating your own wealth or increasing wealth is evil aggie.

Comment

I guess T4 is a Marxist then.

Comment

Forage, you are deflecting again. You know full well what I meant by my question. Don't be a Chuckchuck, you are much smarter than that.

I'll ask it a different way, would you send your sons off to war to die for a battle over which corrupt dictators and oligarchs get to syphon off most of your income?

There are two possible outcomes for the residents of the disputed territories. Either the Ukrainian oligarchs will continue to plunder their resources, leaving them table scraps, or the Russian oligarchs will do the same. It's a lose/lose situation for the residents. While those in power have everything to lose, and or gain. But it isn't their sons in the trenches.
                          Ab5, I answered you in post 109, do a couple of rereads so that it registers, as you've become the Tucker Carlson 2.0 of Agriville.

Maybe rather than posting spit ball questions from the foot hills of Alberta, talk to some Ukrainian immigrants and ask them the question regarding their fellow Ukrainians ultimate sacrifies made while fighting Putin's backed rebels since 2014. Also ask them what they think of Putin's failed aggregation of Ukraine on Feb24/2002 and how they feel about the current war taking place.

As I have stated, I have spoken to numerous Ukrainian immigrants, everyone of them have stated, they want Ukraine to remain a democratically elected Country, not a puppet controlled State under Dictator Putin's rule.

If your turly are concerned about the casualties of the war as you claim fighting for corrupt oligarchs, why don't you reach out to the Russian parents who have lost 100K's of sons that were forced to unjustly invade Ukraine on their thoughts. That be a different spin for you.

Ab5, here's an artical worth your while reading, to help you along Tucker Carlson 2.0.

National Post Adam Zivo: Tucker Carlson's idiot's guide to Russian aggression.

Comment

If those Ukrainians were so eager for this war, then why did they overwhelmingly vote in Zelensky when he campaigned on ending the civil war and bringing peace?

Comment

Then NATO, Boris and Military complex cancelled the Minsk deal...

SOURCE: https://twitter.com/RobertKennedyJr/status/1756561127557718286 *** The Liberty Daily benefits when you shop using the following links and Code: TLD _ The Liberty Daily Recommends ONE Honest, A

Comment

If those Ukrainians were so eager for this war, then why did they overwhelmingly vote in Zelensky when he campaigned on ending the civil war and bringing peace?
                                Ab5, just another Tucker Carlson 2.0 question, and then you wonder why.

No doubt Ukrainians wanted to end the war with Putin's back Rebels and Zelenskyy campaigned on that, but on Ukraine's terms which meant not giving up Crimea and Eastern Ukraine to Putin.

As for Putin's unjustified invasion of Ukraine on Feb,24/2022, which was only suppose to last three days, I guess Ukrainians are fighting to remain as a free democratically country rather than wanting to be Putin's puppet control state.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...