• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump Trounces in Iowa

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump Trounces in Iowa

Interesting times in American politics. The first caucus put Trump out way in front. Time will tell if his popularity is shared across the US of A.

Is that why Chuck is so quiet today? grieving?

Comment

Regardless of where you stand politically in regards to us or canadian politics...
      the MOST shocking thing in the past 8 yrs or so is that the democrats are going to roll out Biden again to run against trump.... or anyone for that matter. He is incredibly..incredibly unpopular and doesnt have a chance....
      maybe he wont win the primaries? Its just shocking... hes so so sooooo old and clearly slipping. 82 yr old president?
      is there a young.. you know, 20 yr younger early 60s darkhorse candidate?​

I believe that if biden wins and runs vs trump, itll be a bigger landslide than if the liberals roll out trudeau again..

Comment

I find it sad watching either USA candidate.

Seems like nowadays I just vote for what I feel is the lesser evil.
        Been a long time since I have been excited about a politician.
        I do vote though because the last time I didn't, what I considered to be the more evil provincial option got in.

Comment

Originally posted by goalieguy847 View Post
          Regardless of where you stand politically in regards to us or canadian politics...
          the MOST shocking thing in the past 8 yrs or so is that the democrats are going to roll out Biden again to run against trump.... or anyone for that matter. He is incredibly..incredibly unpopular and doesnt have a chance....
          maybe he wont win the primaries? Its just shocking... hes so so sooooo old and clearly slipping. 82 yr old president?

I believe that if biden wins and runs vs trump, itll be a bigger landslide than if the liberals roll out trudeau again..
          I think you’re spot on .

Comment

Originally posted by goalieguy847 View Post

400,000,000 people and these two old farts are the top choices? Feel very sorry for the USA.

Comment

A sociopath, criminal, rapist, misogynist and chronic liar who trys to overturn election results vs an ageing Biden?

Nixon resigned for much less and Trump is even more unfit for office in 2024. An embarrassment on the world stage.

Comment

Trump appeals to the ugly side of U.S. There still is a dark resentment of equal rights for non whites and a march towards towards religious nationalism.

Comment

Trump admires dictators because that's his plan.

Comment

Really don’t know if your describing Trump or Turdo, chucky, me thinks the description fits the dipshit in Ottawa quite well.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                      Trudeau is 10 x the dictator Trump ever was or will be and I am not a Trump fan
                      pull you head out of your a&&

Trudeau admires the Chinese leader … whole hardily. on record
                      Last edited by furrowtickler; Jan 18, 2024, 01:46.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                        Also why are far extreme lefts so worried about Trump ?
                        Is he not going to jail on the 100 charges ??.
                        we have bigger problems in Canada with this absolute abomination of a coalition government

Comment

I have a lifelong Liberal cousin living in Brampton Ontario. He is a professional surrounded by East Asians. When last we talked, out of nowhere he says, “Trudeau has got to go. He is killing this country.” There’s hope!

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                            I have a lifelong Liberal cousin living in Brampton Ontario. He is a professional surrounded by East Asians. When last we talked, out of nowhere he says, “Trudeau has got to go. He is killing this country.” There’s hope!
                            Look at Poilievre's caucus. Also full of asians and other people of colour. And Crypto supports immigration and more foreign workers as most businesses do.

And it sounds like your friend who mentioned asians has a problem with race and immigration.

If Crypto makes immigrants an issue like some of his base want to, he will not win the suburbs.

Comment

Don’t get me wrong, I am not denigrating Asians, not at all. All I am saying is he is a professional and he is surrounded by Asians. How can you try to twist that, you turd.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...