• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Simple Question

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Simple Question

People like myself who have avoided the Covid shot are characterized by people like Chuck2 as anti-science, anti vaxxers, flat earthers. Below is a screen shot of the abstract from The European Journal of Medical Research which looked into the side affects of Covid vaccines. Why this interested me was my mother passed away last year. She had what we thought was a stroke. Turned out she was having seizures as a result of or resulting in brain bleeds. She passed away in 8 days after it began. No history of seizures, no signs of dementia. She was 92, walked at least a 1/2 mile every day and still drove her car. She had the 2 initial Covid shots plus 2 boosters. Her and I agreed to disagree on this topic. My question, looking at this research what would you conclude?
    Last edited by Hamloc; Jan 15, 2024, 09:01.

Why did you not post the full reference and link for everyone to see? What are you trying to hide Hamloc?

Comment

I would make no conclusions based on that research. There are too many questions not addressed to form any.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
        Why did you not post the full reference and link for everyone to see? What are you trying to hide Hamloc?
        Actually nothing. I haven’t taken the time to learn how to post a link. For those who can:”A review of neurological side effects of Covid-19 vaccination”. European Journal of Medical Research.

Comment

You know how to post an abstract but not a link? Hmmm?

Its simple to copy and paste links from your browser.

Here is the link:

[url]https://eurjmedres.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s40001-023-00992-0[/url]

And more importantly here is the conclusion of the abstract you posted which shows there is no evidence whether these disorders are accidental or whether the vaccine is the main cause​.

Conclusion

According to the vaccine study literature, adverse effects have always been part of the mass vaccination strategy, but ultimately the desired effects of the vaccination are more significant. Side effects of COVID-19 vaccination have been reported more frequently in people with a history of immune-related diseases or who are more sensitive to age and physiological conditions. The most important and most common complications are cerebral venous sinus thrombosis (more about AstraZeneca), transverse myelitis (more about Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca, and Johnson & Johnson), Bell's palsy (more about Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca), GBS (more about Pfizer, AstraZeneca, and Johnson & Johnson), and the first manifestation of MS (more about Pfizer). Finally, discovering whether these disorders are accidental or whether the vaccine is the main cause of them requires future studies, ongoing efforts to gather evidence, and long-term monitoring.

Comment

But isn’t the vaxx completely safe?

Comment

Is anything completely safe?

I can eat 6,000,000 peanuts in my life but the 6,000,001 might make me choke to death.

Is anything completely safe for everyone?

I can eat 6,000,000 peanuts in my life but somebody else could touch some peanut dust and die from anaphylaxis.

Comment

As i have said before anybody that is interested go and watch as much as possible from national citizens enquiry , lots of great information , real life reports under oath from over 300 folk , pointless posting any here with the haters that have notting left only name calling and insults

Comment

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post
                  Is anything completely safe?

I can eat 6,000,000 peanuts in my life but the 6,000,001 might make me choke to death.

Is anything completely safe for everyone?

I can eat 6,000,000 peanuts in my life but somebody else could touch some peanut dust and die from anaphylaxis.
                  I've wrote about this before.

As a farmer who has given countless thousands of vaccines, I am fully aware that no vaccine is 100% safe, or 100% effective. We accept that the benefits outweigh the risk. We have seen and heard of enough catastrophes that before vaccines were available, or when they weren't used.

Then the covid vaccines came along. And initially, even before data could have been available, we were told that they were 100% safe, and 100% effective. The internet is forever, there are many videos and news story compilations of politicians, media and medical experts making those 100% claims. We know that has never been true of any medical intervention in the past.

I suppose their target audience was the low information, low intelligence types such as Chuck et al who actually believe such propaganda, and obviously it worked on them, and continues to work on them. No amount of actual evidence will ever change their mind once they drank the koolaid.
                  But the rest of us who understand relative risk and the limitations of anything to do with vaccines, it was obviously utter BS propaganda.
                  That doesn't automatically indicate that the reward didn't outweigh the risk. But at the time, we didn't even know the risk or the reward.
                  I gave them the benefit of the doubt, assuming that the gross propaganda was somewhat necessary to counter the actual fake news, and to convince the gullible chuckChuck's.
                  But in the process, the trust has been ruined.
                  I was discussing this with my doctor recently, we both agree that if the next pandemic is the big one, it will be catastrophic because of the way this nothing burger was mishandled. And that is the real tragedy.

Comment

"requires future studies, ongoing efforts to gather evidence, and long-term monitoring."

Hellish
                    liability IF that proves true, therefore kick it down the road...

"the gross propaganda was somewhat necessary to counter the actual fake news"

So many Red flags...we have all stated those for years!

Number one is NO liability for Pharma! Then 75 years for data release?
                    Last edited by fjlip; Jan 15, 2024, 11:16.

Comment

Sorry about your loss Hamloc. Life expectancy has been going down the last two years. I wonder why that would be?
                      Last edited by Happytrails; Jan 15, 2024, 11:33.

Comment

Shit, we aren’t talking about peanuts we’re talking about the very effective and completely safe forced vaxx.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...