• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Windfarm bird murdering

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post

I have little care for others. Ignore makes my day and perusal more enjoyable and that’s what I find to be important.

Also much easier to find actual threads of interest when all the others vanish.
    I'm thinking more globally. If we all just ignore those whose goal is to ruin everything for everyone else, then what is left? If we all just retreat into our silo's and pretend they don't exist, doesn't it just empower the Chuck's of the world? Look at how prevalent they have become in politics and media.

Comment

Agree. But there comes a time to recognize personal limits and where our energies are best spent.

Comment

Also interesting that for a while I thought the site was down.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post

I'm thinking more globally. If we all just ignore those whose goal is to ruin everything for everyone else, then what is left? If we all just retreat into our silo's and pretend they don't exist, doesn't it just empower the Chuck's of the world? Look at how prevalent they have become in politics and media.
          Well talking to them doesn’t accomplish anything so like BP says, better use of my energy for other things.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
            Also interesting that for a while I thought the site was down.
            That says a lot about the volume of the troll. And how quickly he can overwhelm the genuine participants.
            All by himself. If we all enable him, imagine how many more will be empowered to join in.

Comment

But he has to go to bed feeling like he has accomplished nothing here

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post

You hate birds, why is that?
                I am scared shitless of them , seriously!

Comment

That's funny, my business partner is Hitchcock scared of birds.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                    But he has to go to bed feeling like he has accomplished nothing here
                    And that is my goal here.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post

I am scared shitless of them , seriously!
                      Ornithophobia fear of birds. Such beautiful creatures.

Here all along I've alway thought of you as being ten foot tall and bullet proof.

As for windfarms killing birds, if any of you posters are really that concerned about it, you should start by putting plywood over all the windows on your farm buidings and shooting all those barn cats.

The two combined account for 100s of millions to a billion birds being killed each year.

A successful shit distrubing thread to keep Agriville entertaining. Keeps the site up and running.

Comment

The flat earthers suddenly develop a concern for the environment when it involves renewable energy and EVs!

Comment

Here all along I've alway thought of you as being ten foot tall and bullet proof.

As for windfarms killing birds, if any of you posters are really that concerned about it, you should start by putting plywood over all the windows on your farm buidings and shooting all those barn cats.

The two combined account for 100s of millions to a billion birds being killed each year.

A successful shit distrubing thread to keep Agriville entertaining. Keeps the site up and running.

Whataboutism.
                          don't be a chuckChuck.

Comment

More fake concern about birds from the flat earthers?

Comment

Great fun with the camera tis a skill which ive not conquered but got a few birds in flight pics see if i can find them will post in pic of the day as this thread will be dead by then.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...