• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canadian Constitution Attacked by Bill C347

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canadian Constitution Attacked by Bill C347

This morning we wake up to our central government designing more avenues to destroy the Canadian constitution.

I see that our “parliament” is continuing its assault on our constitution. A maritime MP, Arsenault is pushing Bill 347 that would exempt members of parliament from swearing oath to King Charles. The founding papers of this nation require this process. A strong British allegiance ties us to Australia, New Zealand and many other nations. (commonwealth is 56 independent countries). Canada’s reputation has already been severely damaged during the Trudeau regime and detaching ourselves from the British Union would ultimately increase the power of Canada’s central Laurentian Elite government. If this government can disregard the constitution, we in Western Canada will be crushed. Disregarding the constitution would give the Eastern Power Block yet MORE power without a constitution and in fact ULTIMATE POWER.

Don’t get me wrong, I am not n love with the monarchy but our hope for survival lies in the constitution. I know I’ll get lots of push-back due to the individual feelings about the monarchy but just think about what the Eastern goals are. Western Canada has never been so threatened before and our provincial politicians only have the constitution to protect the few rights and division of power that we have. IMHO
    Last edited by sumdumguy; Jan 3, 2024, 08:53.
  • Reply to this Thread
  • Return to Topic List
Working...