• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Historic Weather

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Historic Weather

First time ever had fire going on xmas day.

Tis australia not northern hemisphere.

Freeze the balls off a brass monkey.

Didnt get much above 14c most of the day hovered around 12c with the odd bit of "forrest gump type rains"

93 yr old mom a first for her as well

Merry Christmas. Hard to turn down rain.

Comment

A fire at 14?

Its -14 here and I’d get heat stroke if we lit a fire ????

One and only Christmas I was in Aus there was a cyclone on Christmas. Lots of rain.

Comment

far out i had a heavy coat on icy wind at 12c
        minus 14c i presume place your bets how long i would last....a matter of hours perhaphs

Edit some wacked out stoner greens arguing about solar and something about reflecting UV light back to atmosphere is not good, wind is the way of the future some want a halt to solar because of this "enviornmental damage" they will work it out im sure one way or the other.
        Last edited by Landdownunder; Dec 26, 2023, 05:18.

Comment

Fantastic Christmas shirtsleeve weather here, highs around zero Celsius every day. Love it. It can rain in June. Bar Rock chickens head outside every morning before sun-up to forage on the sunny side of our house. ????

Comment

Originally posted by Landdownunder View Post
            far out i had a heavy coat on icy wind at 12c
            minus 14c i presume place your bets how long i would last....a matter of hours perhaphs

Edit some wacked out stoner greens arguing about solar and something about reflecting UV light back to atmosphere is not good, wind is the way of the future some want a halt to solar because of this "enviornmental damage" they will work it out im sure one way or the other.
            Talked to my Sister over the holidays. They have a cabin in Bermagui, NSW, and have had some very heavy rains and strong winds more than once in December. Weather has been cooler and wetter than normal according to her. Also video chatted with my Niece over the holidays, she lives near Mitchell in Queensland, the grass was very green in the background. Quite often very dry and brown there.

Certainly enjoy your thoughts on wind and solar. Have a Happy New Year.

Comment

2023 is going to down as the warmest on record. A remarkable historic event. The combination of an El Nino, human caused climate change and natural variability.

And some think winter weather like this is just fine. But they forget that summer weather several degrees warmer and drier is not so fine.

Imagine a future with warmer oceans and more permanent like El Nino conditions? Because that is what we are heading for.

90% of global warming has gone into the oceans. And it takes a long time to warm up all that water.

And some fringe thinkers think this is just fine?

Comment

Just fine...no weather forecaster is scared of this winter, all are tickled pink, happy, bragging BEAUTIFUL!

Saving $billions$ in heating and snow removal! Wildlife is basking in food. WAY less accidents on snow covered roads! All pluses.

Comment

Only a handful of crazies want global cooling, rest of the world wants and will benefit from global warming.

Comment

Takes a lot of government propaganda to make people feel shame about great weather.

Comment

Check this one out C not F
                      Gudai-Darri Mine’s minimum this morning of 35.6 is Australia’s equal fifth highest minimum temp on record.

Comment

Was a like a zero alc beer the elnino this year in oz was “technically one” but weather data shows otherwise West Oz maybe had the most dry patches this year. Eastern Australia record wet when govt weather bureau called for driest on record at start of Nov. Anyone with a sceric of weather knowledge knew errr something wrong with Bureau of Meteorology alithrograms.

Comment

Sea temps MJO Sam Iod figures all pointed to wetter but BOM persistent with their record dry. About to have a huge huge enquiry here run by govt…..as to how they got 180 degrees wrong

Comment

Happens all the time here...The Turd turns everything to SHITE!

Comment

triple banger

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...