• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump repeats 'poisoning the blood' anti-immigrant remark

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump repeats 'poisoning the blood' anti-immigrant remark

Donald following in the footsteps of the Hitler? How much lower can he go?
    A criminal, a liar, a racist, parroting Hitlers language! And the trumper sheeple follow along in making america not so great!

By Nathan Layne ([url]https://www.reuters.com/authors/nathan-layne/[/url])
    December 16, 20235:38 PM CST​

DURHAM, New Hampshire, Dec 16 (Reuters) - Donald Trump, the Republican presidential frontrunner, said on Saturday that undocumented immigrants were "poisoning the blood of our country," repeating language that has previously drawn criticism as xenophobic and echoing of Nazi rhetoric.

Trump made the comments during a campaign event in New Hampshire where he railed against the record number of migrants attempting to cross the U.S. border illegally. Trump ([url]https://www.reuters.com/topic/person/donald-trump/[/url]) has promised to crack down on illegal immigration and restrict legal immigration if elected to a second four-year term in office.

"They're poisoning the blood of our country," Trump told a rally in the city of Durham attended by several thousand supporters, adding that immigrants were coming to the U.S. from Asia and Africa in addition to South America. "All over the world they are pouring into our country."

Trump used the same "poisoning the blood" language during an interview with The National Pulse, a right-leaning website, that was published in late September. It prompted a rebuke from the Anti-Defamation League, whose leader, Jonathan Greenblatt, called the language "racist, xenophobic and despicable."
    ​

Something like numbnuts infamous speech about not tolerating people who didn’t get Vax (I did so don’t even start) , and asking if they should be allowed to take up room here

Comment

You downplay Trumps Nazi rhetoric and are comparing the vaccine and covid measures to fascism? Good grief!

In the start of the pandemic where most people were desperate to get the vaccine so they could resume a more normal life without getting really sick?

What did Trudeau actually say that in any way compares to Hitler and Trumps words?

Doug Ford called the antivaxer protestors yahoos. And I think that's a good description of you and your comments Case!

Comment

Now Doug is your friend, too funny

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
          In the start of the pandemic where most people were desperate to get the vaccine so they could resume a more normal life without getting really sick?
          You remember things differently, Chuck.

I lined up for the vaccine as early as possible because they told us when we got to 65% vaxed that would provide us with herd immunity.

By the time they started with the first round of boosters it was obvious they were more than confused about a lot of the implications of the whole "pandemic."
          Including the getting really sick part.

At this point most want to resume a more normal life that includes no mention of the pandemic.

Why do governments keep trying to spin it up as our greatest fear?

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
            Now Doug is your friend, too funny
            And you think using Hitler's racist xenophobic language is okay! Too funny! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post

You remember things differently, Chuck.

I lined up for the vaccine as early as possible because they told us when we got to 65% vaxed that would provide us with herd immunity.

By the time they started with the first round of boosters it was obvious they were more than confused about a lot of the implications of the whole "pandemic."
              Including the getting really sick part.

At this point most want to resume a more normal life that includes no mention of the pandemic.

Why do governments keep trying to spin it up as our greatest fear?
              Just like the flu vaccines, covid vaccines save lives and reduce severe illness. You can choose to get vaccinated or not.

Comment

Interesting.
                Currently reading an account of a Canadian MI6 agent in post WW1 Germany.
                The Trump phenomenon is not new.
                But just once I'd like to have an intelligent conversation about it.

Comment

Have you CC had hundreds of imigrants flow into your local small town ? mostly young men , that has happened back in ireland , people are now scared , huge crime etc , last night their was a meeting about the problems and how to try get something done , meeting was held outside in the rain because people were scared to host for fear of being attacked for hosting , you dont have a clue whatsoever CC whats going on in the real world , clearly just here to stirr the pot , Trump is just saying what most are scared to say thats why he has been so popular

Comment

It is a discussion worth having but not in the of one of CC’s baiting. This nasty rhetoric is a dog whistle for the xenophobes and white supremacists. No doubt there is a problem with droves of undocumented in the USA taxing the system but does it warrant a further devolution of the state into a fascist mess?

Comment

CC denies natural law so we'll leave that right there. LOL.
                      Seriously tho, as an armchair expert, I see history as an endless repeat of patterns. Naturally so of course.
                      Therefore what easy way to mitigate this one? Must it always take a cataclysm? Yes, of some kind eventually.
                      It always gets a lot worse before it gets better. Enjoy the show, the next century will be as interesting as the last.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post

And you think using Hitler's racist xenophobic language is okay! Too funny! LOL
                        Where did he condone Trump's remarks? Your "if you're not for us, you're against us" mentality is the same as any lower process of persuasion, but it works obviously.

Comment

History is supposed to be schooling for future generations but woke imbeciles want to erase it ?

Comment

All spectrums write to suit.
                            Chuck no better or worse.
                            I think we're destined to repeat eventually regardless. ??

Comment

Thank you for posting the Nazi Hitler comparisons.
                              It made me realize that I had made a serious omission in my recent post where I listed off the subtle ways you reveal that you were wrong, or have lost an argument.
                              I totally forgot to include the everyone I don't like is Hitler response.
                              Thank you for bringing my error to my attention. I am humble enough to admit when I make a mistake. And credit anyone who points it out.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...