• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There are no words……..

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post

Didn't take long to get confirmation on that one.
    FM , too funny !

Comment

Originally posted by TSIPP View Post
      How many extra weights?
      Pound for pound works

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
        I don’t travel very often. Maybe leave the country once every few years if I’m lucky. Before I got married probably went stateside twice. Wife likes travelling so I go along but really hate it. Otherwise cc stating with his typical sour g****s attitude about travelling is a bloody hypocrite as he is well travelled enough in a given year. Who bloody cares if someone has the means to take a vacation and enjoys it. Sure wish I could. CC you suffer from a severe case of shaudenfreide like every other old ndp I know who you personally know as well. Whether you come on here to do your duty for your cause or you take pleasure in it I don’t know but gosh get a hobby if the tail has dried up.
        Meanwhile he never did answer my question about how he flew to the NFU convention in Ottawa without fossil fuels. Or how he got to the vacation destinations he mentioned a while back without flying.

Comment

Chuck stop being such a hypocrite and shut the gas off to your home.

Comment

Ya know, the more I think back on my batshit chicks, the more similarities I see.

Comment

A well respected friend married the same woman twice.
              He must have missed something?
              What the saying about stop digging?

Got a good one now.

Comment

As a matter of fact Chucky, you are right on this one. Our friend went on a mission to Africa, caught a rare form of malaria and died. 65 years old. Just sayin Chuck knows we need Ivermectin.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                  Ya know, the more I think back on my batshit chicks, the more similarities I see.
                  And on that note.
                  Where do you suppose Chuck fits in on the hot and crazy matrix?

Comment

I see that any mention of all the things that you can catch on your trip to "paradise" and what you might want to plan for are not very popular.

I forgot mention hepatitis so don't forget your twinrix vaccination!

The antivaxers must have a hard time deciding what to do when it comes to travel. Maybe some of them they think they are immune to disease?

If its just a trip to an all inclusive you don't have much to worry about unless you drink too much and fall. The farther off the beaten path the more you need to think about.

And when you arrive home you could be waiting in a long ER lineup thanks to Curly Moe and Danny do nothing underfunding healthcare.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                      I see that any mention of all the things that you can catch on your trip to "paradise" and what you might want to plan for are not very popular.

I forgot mention hepatitis so don't forget your twinrix vaccination!

The antivaxers must have a hard time deciding what to do when it comes to travel. Maybe some of them they think they are immune to disease?

If its just a trip to an all inclusive you don't have much to worry about unless you drink too much and fall. The farther off the beaten path the more you need to think about.

And when you arrive home you could be waiting in a long ER lineup thanks to Curly Moe and Danny do nothing underfunding healthcare.
                      Bravo! Perfectly scripted said no one. Health care was a more dire mess when Roy was at the helm.

Comment

That was only 30 years ago and who has been in charge since then? LOL

And Grant Devine and his band of fraudsters just about bankrupted the province.

Does Curly Moe have a plan to reopen the Plains and find enough doctors and nurses?

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                          That was only 30 years ago and who has been in charge since then? LOL

And Grant Devine and his band of fraudsters just about bankrupted the province.

Does Curly Moe have a plan to reopen the Plains and find enough doctors and nurses?
                          Devine and his “fraudsters” left something to show for the debt they racked up trying to bring Saskatchewan into the 20th century after years of ndp malais. I love how all you ndp fossils love to centre your argument on the crookedry of previous and current conservative governments but the track record of ndp hacks running crown corps incompetently was criminal in itself. Let alone doing nothing to develop anything or encourage people to come here. The old ndp cranks I personally know are the most xenophobic misogynistic and sometimes racist people I know!

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                            And on that note.
                            Where do you suppose Chuck fits in on the hot and crazy matrix?
                            https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...ydNMvE42HEsYrB
                            The crazy hot matrix far too real.
                            I have no theories as to how.
                            I have yet to meet an ugly nymphomaniac.
                            Although he acts like a batshit chick, I expect he would look more like Chantal Hebert. So on the matrix he'd be a dike.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...