• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poilievre’s Housing Hell video offers a lousy, analysis of our housing crisis

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"So the vast majority of carbon tax payers are receiving a rebate that covers most if not all of their carbon tax."

So WTF is this tax good for? Just a cost the country to do what? Redistribute a few $, employ libtards ...$80 million plus administration!

Comment

I’ve never gotten a carbon tax rebate, I really need to ask my wife some questions, what exactly am I missing out on?

Comment

Originally posted by TSIPP View Post
        I’ve never gotten a carbon tax rebate, I really need to ask my wife some questions, what exactly am I missing out on?
        Perhaps you need to start voting liberal if you want to get your piece of the grift.
        Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Dec 13, 2023, 21:07.

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
          "So the vast majority of carbon tax payers are receiving a rebate that covers most if not all of their carbon tax."

So WTF is this tax good for? Just a cost the country to do what? Redistribute a few $, employ libtards ...$80 million plus administration!

that is absolute horse shit
          anyone that heats a home pays more in liberal tax then they get back just on heating
          let alone gas ,and al the indirect tax

Comment

The Saskatchewan ([url]https://www.canada.ca/en/revenue-agency/services/child-family-benefits/cai-payment/climate-action-incentive-payment-calculation-sheet-2022-saskatchewan.html[/url]) program provides an annual credit of:
            • $680 for an individual
            • $340 for a spouse or common-law partner
            • $170 per child under 19
            • $340 for the first child in a single-parent family

The Alberta ([url]https://www.canada.ca/en/revenue-agency/services/child-family-benefits/cai-payment/climate-action-incentive-payment-calculation-sheet-2022-alberta.html[/url]) program provides an annual credit of:
            • $772 for an individual
            • $386 for a spouse or common-law partner
            • $193 per child under 19
            • $386 for the first child in a single-parent family

The CAIP includes a rural supplement of 10 per cent of the base amount for residents of small and rural communities.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post

Perhaps you need to start voting liberal if you want to get your piece of the grift.
              I don’t receive a carbon tax gift because I don’t have a carbon footprint….

I almost voted liberal once, I couldn’t stand Mulroney, if I remember correctly I think I voted WCCP once or twice.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...