• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Conspiracy theories are popular in Canada, especially among conservatives, poll says

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post

Generally speaking yes but gain of function research was being done on corona viruses at the lab in Wuhan which was the epicentre of COVID-19. Maybe a coincidence but too coincidental to brush off.

I know you and I want to dispute and dispel a bunch of these wacky conspiracy theories and misinformation that abounds but taking a hard and fast approach does not help with credibility of your argument. Like I mentioned before you need to look at both sides to better scrutinize and defend your stance. Without that you sound like a parrot as much as the hayseeds spouting stupid conspiracies.
    This is what I find so amusing and revealing about continuing to engage with chuck.
    He rants and raves about science and evidence and credible sources as if he knows what he is talking about.
    Meanwhile, he marries an ideological position on every topic, in many cases, long before any science or evidence is even available to support that opinion.
    But his position is so ideologically driven that he refuses to budge on his initial politically motivated opinion, regardless of evolving science and evidence, or how foolish it makes him look.
    It would all be highly amusing if not for the realization that this is the type of useful idiots who have permeated government of all levels.

Comment

This is how the chucks get brainwashed , cant think for themselves , pretty sad realy

Comment

and they're to simple to comprehend it
        Last edited by Guest; Dec 7, 2023, 17:24.

Comment

Well at least I don't believe the earth is flat, covid was planned, and vaccines are killing everyone and humans don't cause climate change, like many of the not so bright lights on Agrisilly.

Have you guys not noticed one of the top threads on Agrisilly is "Canada flat as a pancake"
          Last edited by chuckChuck; Dec 8, 2023, 06:48.

Comment

"It would all be highly amusing if not for the realization that this is the type of useful idiots who have permeated government of all levels."

How does it feel to be a USED idiot? You not so bright either. Silly might infect you.

Comment

​I already snipped all of mine. Not taking any chances.

Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Dec 10, 2023, 19:38.

Comment

Now that right there is funny , I don’t care who you are

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...