• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saturday Night 50Th

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

17 would be even better, armed with what I know now

Comment

Yeah terry and micheal both previously married with kids "err honey im leaving you for another man" must be a shock for the women eh. Some are flambouyant some low key normal then the attention seekers that get changed in girls changed rooms etc they are despised by greater gay community. The pride marches etc shunned by many of the gay and Les guys and gals.

Many gay rights supporters are limited to cut and paste and attend such events with actual zero knowledge, we had a gay guy stay with us on tuesday night lived with us for 2 years yup a horse guy, "ya got a partner yet, nope still a lonely lif being gay in the bush".
      He works on a property doesnt want to head to city to fullfill his lifestyle again tad sad.

Anyway enough of this cheers all

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
        17 would be even better, armed with what I know now
        And what would you do differently ?

Comment

Trying to visualize the reaction to a big fat hippo type critter sitting at a children's table. Probably be very acceptable to those occupying the other chairs.

Beneath it, more of a pub setting..

Comment

Looks like an awesome time Mallee. Attended the pride parade in Saskatoon once. Wasn’t near anything I expected. No half naked inappropriate behaviour or anything unbecoming. It was neat.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
              Looks like an awesome time Mallee. Attended the pride parade in Saskatoon once. Wasn’t near anything I expected. No half naked inappropriate behaviour or anything unbecoming. It was neat.
              the guys and gals that do that are attention seekers, same as guys that change in female change rooms etc there the 1%ers almost shunned by most of the community. Do there cause zero good. Like ive said weve had a gay guy live with us for two plus years and his mates over often and a zillion other gay friends what is often topical in media aint real life.

Faghags and Gaywads stand up for the extreme examples of gay and often make things worse for them. Tis what it is

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...