• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saturday Night 50Th

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saturday Night 50Th

A dear friend of 20 plus had his 50th last night.
    Known him via wife and horse industry out standing gay character.
    I tease him about his sexuality he teases me that i dont know what im missing.

Dont go home early he said tis more than a 50th...
    Twas my first gay wedding not to many straight guys there. Told all his freinds to leave us guys alone didnt feel least bit threatened.

Had a drag queen show as well full nights entertainment.

And before anyone asks , the drags and trans all got changed in mens toilets, i actually asked one about issues of changings rooms etc "always the mens until we dont have block and tackle" Disgusting attention seekers that use ladies to change in.

Had no issue going to the bathroom whilst there were a dozen guys in there getting changed changing wigs dresses etc.

Oscar in the whit master of ceromonies. Man they we all big muscly dudes.

Probably wont witness another gay wedding or close up first hand of a drag show. But see oscar most horse shows i go to which aint many

Click image for larger version

Name:	72A85A7F-8082-4332-84C3-CC0C82114EC5_1_102_o.jpg
Views:	10136
Size:	70.2 KB
ID:	783637​

Terry who got married yours truely and the missus

Comment

Looks like you are having a good time down in Oz.

In some US towns what you did is or will be illegal.

In some GOP controlled states, municipalities are banning books, drag shows and trying to make homosexuality illegal again.

Apparently they don't really believe in freedom and want to tell everyone how to live their life by their archaic rules.

Welcome back to good ole boy days.

‘Archaic’: the Tennessee town that made homosexuality illegal

Republican lawmakers in the US are leaning into outdated definitions of obscenity to outlaw drag and ban books too

[url]https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/nov/26/tennessee-homosexuality-lgbtq-book-bans-florida[/url]

​
      Last edited by chuckChuck; Nov 26, 2023, 08:30.

Comment

Looks like a memorable event.

One of life's little adventures that not everyone gets to experience.

Got invited to a wedding a few years ago.

It was just a casual invitation but we were flattered that he asked.

We would have been 40 yrs older than everyone and didn't go.

Always kind of regret not going as he was Irish and they do know how to party.

When we first got to know him he had just canceled a wedding with a long time girl friend. Hadn't really come out yet .
        Just a great young guy that we are always happy to see.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
          Looks like you are having a good time down in Oz.

In some US towns what you did is or will be illegal.

In some GOP controlled states, municipalities are banning books, drag shows and trying to make homosexuality illegal again.

Apparently they don't really believe in freedom and want to tell everyone how to live their life by their archaic rules.

Welcome back to good ole boy days.

‘Archaic’: the Tennessee town that made homosexuality illegal

Republican lawmakers in the US are leaning into outdated definitions of obscenity to outlaw drag and ban books too

[url]https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/nov/26/tennessee-homosexuality-lgbtq-book-bans-florida[/url]

​
          Why is everything a fight to you
          do you wake up and bang your head on the wall until your pissed off every morning

Comment

Only a charles charles can make a negative out of a positive. Don't be a charles charles.

Comment

Good on you landdownunder. Sounds like a good time was had by all.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                Why is everything a fight to you
                do you wake up and bang your head on the wall until your pissed off every morning
                Who said I am pissed off?
                Its like going with the regulars for coffee and discussing the news of the day and current issues and events. If you have a problem with that then don't join in.

Comment

You guys look young Malee
                  nice pic , sounds like quite the night !
                  that guy doesn’t hold anything back on a party

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                    Who said I am pissed off?
                    Its like going with the regulars for coffee and discussing the news of the day and current issues and events. If you have a problem with that then don't join in.
                    Don't they make you sit at your own table there too Chuck?

Comment

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post

Don't they make you sit at your own table there too Chuck?
                      Just like on Agriville, Chuck is banished to sit at the children's table at the coffee shop. They bring him some Marxist coloring books, lots of red crayons, a high chair and a bib.

Can you imagine the reaction if he behaved in public the way he does online?

Comment

Looks like fun night was had by all , good on you for sharing a positive story.

Comment

So glad to see that everyone supports Mallee's outing and has nothing bad to say about his gay friends and their drag show. Progress dare I say it?

So why A5 are you at the "children's table" commenting all the time if it's beneath you?

Take a look at your own behavior. You don't live up to your own phoney standards. But we have known you are a big fat hippo crit for a long time!

Comment

Wish I was 50 forever.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                              Wish I was 50 forever.
                              Very true

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...