• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Told ya chucky

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
    As bad as he is, Trudeau has never been convicted of a criminal offense or being responsible for a woman's death.
    Notice the careful wording of that statement. "Never been convicted"
    That is a lot different than never committed a criminal offense, isn't it.

Comment

So you don't believe a criminal conviction for drunk driving and killing a woman in an accident is a serious crime and mistake?

What criminal offense was Trudeau not charged for? Ethical breaches are not criminal offenses.

Comment

So you don't believe a criminal conviction for drunk driving and killing a woman in an accident is a serious crime and mistake?

What criminal offense was Trudeau not charged for? Ethical breaches are not criminal offenses.
        All of them, at least so far.

Comment

Wab Kinew set a good example compared to Curly Moe, who was convicted of drunk driving and killed a woman in a car accident and was slapped on the wrist.

Has Moe publicly admitted that his criminal behavior was deeply wrong and that he was at fault in the death? Nope.

Further, Don McMorris was convicted of drunk driving and is still in cabinet as Minister of Government Relations and Minister of Labour Relations and Workplace Safety. He is also Minister responsible for the Workers' Compensation.​

What kind of message does that send when your Minister of Workplace Safety was convicted of drunk driving?
          “This is a day that I deeply regret. This is a day I live with each and every day of my life. It’s a part of who I am and it’s a part of my decision-making process,” Moe said.

Moe's full response can be viewed using the player above.

During his 2017 Sask. Party Leadership campaign, Moe revealed he was involved in the Shellbrook crash. ([url]https://regina.ctvnews.ca/leadership-hopeful-scott-moe-reveals-involvement-in-fatal-crash-20-years-ago-1.3580893)”[/url]

you’re full of shit again as usual
          this is an excerpt from the SECOND time he “publicly “ apologized
          He and his bunch need to go , no doubt, but try and use facts in your rants

Comment

Obstruction of justice concerning jody

Comment

Charles Charles isn't programmed to know facts. Just regurgitate what he is fed.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                “This is a day that I deeply regret. This is a day I live with each and every day of my life. It’s a part of who I am and it’s a part of my decision-making process,” Moe said.

Moe's full response can be viewed using the player above.

During his 2017 Sask. Party Leadership campaign, Moe revealed he was involved in the Shellbrook crash. ([url]https://regina.ctvnews.ca/leadership-hopeful-scott-moe-reveals-involvement-in-fatal-crash-20-years-ago-1.3580893)”[/url]

you’re full of shit again as usual
                this is an excerpt from the SECOND time he “publicly “ apologized
                He and his bunch need to go , no doubt, but try and use facts in your rants
                So 20 YEARS AFTER the accident he apologizes because he's running for Premier ??!!
                the son of the woman who was killed never knew who did it till 20 YEARS after the fact,
                The ONLY reason he apologized was because of political reasons

Comment

Not sticking up for him in the least
                  just clearing up chucks BS
                  and FWIW wab did the same because he was running for premier
                  but I do like the fact that he turned his life around , good on him for that

Comment

Its hard to believe his statement that "its part of my decision making process" when he reappointed a convicted drunk driver Don McMorris back into the cabinet!

He obviously didn't learn anything!

Comment

See the mla for turtleford-cutknife got caught on the east side of Regina trying to buy a piece of tail. Doesn’t matter what political party you are on you get caught doing illegal stuff when you are in government I think is worse than in a previous life. What makes this case disturbing is the Regina sexual assault centre notified the police about him and he was caught in a sting. So he’s a repeat customer and probably hard on the girls.

Comment

No doubt he supported "family values".

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...