• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Plasmid Gate

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plasmid Gate

Remember when they said the shot stays in your shoulder? What they meant to say is that undisclosed fragments of known toxic SV40 DNA irreversibly transcribes into every cell in your body and that of your progeny.

The genitically modified jabbed should be livid.

[url]https://twitter.com/CitizenFreePres/status/1724655979848151239[/url]

More flat earth health science from social media?

Comment

Deny deny deny...live in your spiked world.

Comment

Oh Chuckkky what have you done? Even your precious "fact checkers" can't deny portions of SV40 DNA in the shots.

Talking about the study in a Nov. 11 Substack post, Dr. Malone said that plasmid DNA contamination in the vaccines is a “proven fact” that has been “acknowledged by the US FDA, Health Canada, and the European Medicines Agency.”

[url]https://www.theepochtimes.com/us/plasmid-dna-contamination-in-covid-19-vaccines-is-clear-breach-of-informed-consent-by-fda-dr-malone-5529489[/url]

Comment

The lawsuits are starting in UK , people were lied too , and more and more are seeing that as time goes on

Comment

Just go away, far away.

Comment

Sue their friggin arses off. They can try and hide but the truth will come out.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                Just go away, far away.
                at least you are not wishing me dead like lots of the jabbers were doing at one stage so thats good

Comment

I guess everyone to took the shot will wondering if they got gene therapy shot from batch 1,2 or 3. Will you live or will you die. Russian roulette. God, I hope my daughter got the saline. Huge problem with miscarriages now, post jab.
                  Last edited by Stormin; Nov 17, 2023, 22:42.

Comment

Heart ailments amongst younguns, young women wearing heart monitors and lining up for more shots. Hmmm.

Comment

I can see these posters screening their next in-laws over these vaccines, all the while oblivious of the fact that eight percent of their DNA consists of remnants of ancient viruses, and another 40% is made up of genetic letters that is also thought to have a viral origin.

How do you even function when this snippet which you claim you haven't even taken can have such a profound effect on your thinking?

Comment

The end of the world is coming. Doom. ZOMBBIES among us!

Comment

The multiple jabbed.

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
                            The multiple jabbed.
                            Prone to gibberish.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...