• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Egypt Won’t Accept Pallestinians

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Egypt Won’t Accept Pallestinians

So the Western World will welcome with open arms. The reason Egypt doesn’t want them is because they voted in a Hamas government. Look at what “ the East” voted in. Does that taint us all?

Well first off. They havent had an election sincr 2006.. so... it sounds awfully democratic over there so " they voted in hamas" doesnt reeeeaallllyyy apply. A stretch of words... at best.
    and egypt not letting in palestinians is because they dont want the permanent expulsion and settlement of paletine in egypt. Lets not confuse the issue here... its 100% because they know that if they allow the refugees to flee into egypt, then thats it. They arent going back to gaza... jordan has echoed the same thing.

Its actually a smart thing...

Comment

No arab nation wants the pallestinians. Has been that way for a long time. So Israel is making them our problem. Thanks for nothing. We don't want them. Our kids and grandkids have enough things to pay for. A study done before the scamdemic estimated that the average immigrant to canuckistan costs the economy $53000. I can't imagine how high that figure is today. Being low skill, pallestinians would be on the high side of that.

Comment

Not to mention the fact that they won’t leave their h8 baggage back in Palestine. I talked to some young Muslims. They think they should run their own party - an anti-gay, non-aborting party. I agreed with them. Our society does not conform to their religion.

Comment

Not saying I agree or disagree with them.

I thought the you went to/moved to another country you honoured their ways or is this an example of freedom of choice?
          At one time, Canadians were thought of as easy going, easy to get along with and polite.
          I wonder ( or maybe don't want to know) how we are thought of now.
          It seems to me that "common ground" got bought by a developer.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...