• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Middle East and local conflict

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Middle East and local conflict

Full on blues here last in melbourne.

Pro Palestine Pro Israel demonstrators going at it full on.

Gas the jews gas the jews, some of the footage is wow. Meant to be tolerant australian citizens on both sides of the argument.

Ah many wars start about oil religion land grabs and of course ethnic differences always have always will.

Edit this is not a pro or con about either "side" by the way I honestly see both sides and cannot form a valid opinion.

It somehow should cease but sadly wont
    Last edited by Landdownunder; Nov 10, 2023, 15:29.

The global community has failed. There should have been a 2 state solution long ago.

But of course the hard liners in both camps are so extreme in their views that they would never let it happen.

Comment

The extremists are winning. They wanted death and destruction, they achieved it. Hamas wanted to make their own people martyrs and they have succeeded.

Comment

No where in the Middle East was a two state solution possible. One tribe always displaces another. In this case you just can't assimilate or kill them all.
        Only chance was somewhere in the New World.
        We are all the same species. Makes all the First World problems pale. And reminds us of what is always coming.

Comment

It will never change
          some live to fight and die and nothing else
          mark knoepler’s words of wisdom;

There's so many different worlds
          So many different suns
          And we have just one world
          But we live in different ones
          Now the sun's gone to hell and
          The moon's riding high
          Let me bid you farewell
          Every man has to die
          But it's written in the starlight
          And every line in your palm
          We're fools to make war
          On our brothers in arms​

Comment

reading a article no cut and paste we dont need satire in this thread.

but what Hamas want and general palestinians want are two wildly different wants and needs.

backs up agstar post 3

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
              The extremists are winning. They wanted death and destruction, they achieved it. Hamas wanted to make their own people martyrs and they have succeeded.
              And as usual, no one asked the civilians if that's what they wanted.
              I'm not convinced there are any good guys in the leadership on either side of this conflict.
              Just a terrible tragedy for the citizens.

Comment

Rememberance day here and pro palestine groups defaced many "shrines" apparently on a very important day for all. Didnt do there cause much good.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                  And as usual, no one asked the civilians if that's what they wanted.
                  I'm not convinced there are any good guys in the leadership on either side of this conflict.
                  Just a terrible tragedy for the citizens.
                  Nail on the head there. Can blame Sacs Picot or whatever western influences but the ottomans Persians arabs etc have equally kept the region in a constant state of strife. Throw russia in there as well for the dark shadow they cast as well. Without a need for their oil they become irrelevant as Africa.

Comment

Simpleton me but honestly what do people think demostrating in streets of australia or down town toronto for example actually do to the cause of either side??

All have right to protest i guess.

Aint gonna help the needy in gaza or israel or stop the war.

White born australians with nothing better to do and along for the ride screaming "gas the jews gas the jews"

One wonders what the world is coming to and 10yr old kids in march with parents etc ps on both sides of argument

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...