• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Agrivolle Ruined

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agrivolle Ruined

Whoever owns this site ought to look at the admin. Sad but true.

How so?

Comment

Are you referring to the improvements made to the site? Or to the fact that they continue to allow the trolls?

Comment

Took a break for quite a few months tis good. Or block, ignore. Aint that hard. Only reason i come to this part of agriville is blaithins Photo topic and i mention health goings on that i cant post in commodity section.
        Send a well penned letter with your greivances to Admin.

Presuming ive got tone of post correct unless it is indeed the changes which i like.

Other long lost posters sheepwheat farmaholic hobby Mcdon are all doing just fine without Agriville reach out to them might give you some solace.

Comment

It’s a trollfest or snore fest depending on how you look at it. There’s that elephant in the room which needs to be addressed that isn’t.

Comment

Is it time for another whine and bitch session from the hypocrite troll cry babies?

The improvements to the site seem to be working well.

But the content is still going down hill, as the bar for stupid keeps getting lowered.

Big Lentil is back with his flat earth theories. That is the death knell for most sites.

The antivaxer climate change deniers aren't any better at raising the bar.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
              Is it time for another whine and bitch session from the hypocrite troll cry babies?

The improvements to the site seem to be working well.

But the content is still going down hill, as the bar for stupid keeps getting lowered.

Big Lentil is back with his flat earth theories. That is the death knell for most sites.

The antivaxer climate change deniers aren't any better at raising the bar.

Good thing we have you around to keep content quality high and focused on ag.

Comment

Well thanks alot buddy was trying to add relevant discussion solution.

Again sadly you call the rest of us stupid positive i guess you didnt use the term agrisilly which is quite demeaning.

Each to there own , go team wheat lets hope for a few days of upside and follow through

Comment

No one is obligated to read or participate in any thread are they? Everyone is here of their own choice.

Comment

You are correct. Agriville has waned like many things. For various reasons. But your inability to look in the mirror at all is telling.

Comment

Same to you and your like minded hypocrites!

When the flat earthers, antivaxers and climate change deniers spin their BS, nobody takes the site seriously.
                      Last edited by chuckChuck; Nov 9, 2023, 08:36.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                        Same to you and your like minded hypocrites!

When the flat earthers, antivaxers and climate change deniers spin their BS, nobody takes the site seriously.
                        Yeah. Those are the only topics and posters nobody takes seriously…

Don't worry Chuck. You’re definitely not a (large) part of the problem. You’re quite innocent.

Comment

So its my fault the site is full of flat earthers, antivaxers and climate change deniers?

Comment

If you're not part of the solution....

Comment

What's the solution BP? I can't wait to hear it.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...