• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canada - Flat As A Pancake

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmm, no answer, you must have john deere which follows the curvature of the earth
    Nuf said

Comment

Now you guys know what its like to try to talk to climate change deniers and antivaxers who don't take credible science and evidence seriously but rely on debunked theories. It's mostly a waste of time! Because nothing will change their mind!
      Last edited by chuckChuck; Dec 8, 2023, 07:19.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
        Now you guys know what its like to try to talk to climate change deniers and antivaxers who don't take credible science and evidence seriously but rely on debunked theories. It's mostly a waste of time! Because nothing will change their mind!
        Does this mean that you have taken your own advice, and will now give up?
        Will you be moving on to more rewarding pursuits with a group more deserving of your wisdom?
        Wishing you all the best in your future endeavors.

Comment

Not at all. Its too much fun poking holes in your lame arguments!

Comment

"Because nothing will change their mind!"

Or yours... just stop, it's bad for your health/mind.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
              Not at all. Its too much fun poking holes in your lame arguments!
              You have yet to respond to any of my arguments, just deflect and deflect and deflect. Perhaps start there before declaring yourself the unanimous winner.
              Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Dec 8, 2023, 11:55.

Comment

Originally posted by Austranada View Post
                Big.
                Do you use trimble or john deere guidance?
                Mainly Trimble, a couple machines deere. I also occasionally play around with 3 d printers and machining. Funny that a gps requires only 2 coordinates when a 3d printer or mill machine always require 3 an X, Y and Z. The cnc plasma table works on two axis an X and Y much like gps.

Nasa claims they use a proprietary process called "flattening" to turn a 3d ball into something 2d mappable with two coordinates. I call BS. No fancy math necessary try cutting up a soccer ball to make it sit perfectly flat. Or peel an orange and make the peel sit 100% flat. Then get back to me.

Hey you know where two axis or coordinates work great? On a flat plain. Hey what do you know I farm on the Great Plains. The globe model is so absurd. Its sad so many are so brainwashed.
                Last edited by biglentil; Dec 8, 2023, 22:06.

Comment

If the earth is indeed flat , then why do we have all these correction lines?
                  maybe it’s flat , but still round , yea that must be it

Comment

A compass always points to the North pole in the centre of the flat earth map. For the grid fashion of the dominion land survey to work for all North South grid roads to remain pointing North correction lines are necessary.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...