• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Merry Christmas to all

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merry Christmas to all

I would like to take this opportunity to extend all agri-ville participants a very Merry Christmas and all the best in the New Year.

This is the time of year to pause and reflect on the past year and look forward to the next. As custodians of the land and producers of food, we always seem to see a better year coming.

After 10 years, there is more time to reflect as the old Agri-ville passes and hopefully a new one emerges.

Health and happiness always.

Linda

Thanks and the same to you Linda. I always enjoy your comments on all the different topics. I would like to take this opportunity to wish the rest of you contributors to this site a very Merry Christmas and very prosperous New Year.

Comment

Seasons Greetings to everyone on this site, and I echo your comments Linda.

Hopefully we can continue to enjoy airing our views on Agriville.

Enjoy this wonderful season with those who are important in your lives, and safe travels throughout the holidays an always.

Comment

Add my thoughts to those of you three..I shall miss this site if it is not taken up by someone else and I shall miss your insightful comments (and sometimes disagreements). That being said, I always enjoy reading the posts, even if I don't always have anything to add. All the best to all the Agri-ville readers out there and to all the moderators as well..

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...