• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rona Anbrose?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rona Anbrose?

One of the biggest dissappointments in the Harper government has to be Rona Ambrose? Why she was ever in there is a mystery to me?...maybe it was the politically correct thing to do?
    Why would Harper appoint her when he had a very capable guy as Environmental critic for years in Bob Mills? In fact Mills had to show her the ropes!
    Now Bob Mills(my MP) is too much of a gentleman and loyal party member to get up and criticize Harper or Ambrose, but the fact of the matter is she just wasn't good enough to do this job?
    With the Liberals looking to fight the next election on the environment...I would say she has hurt Harpers chances of staying in power? Better skid her while you still can, Steve!

Look for a cabinet shuffle within a few weeks, and Rona to get sent packing. I think she was put into a situation that was far out of her league. An environment minister from Alberta was the right idea, just the wrong MP.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...