• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New agriculture Forum

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New agriculture Forum

started a yahoo group. It is a forum similar to this one. It is free to join and very easy to use. all you have to do is set up a yahoo acount which is very easy and free to do. I was sad to hear that agri-vlle.com will be shutting down Jan 01, 2007. I hope that you will come and join the yahoo group so we can keep each other informed.

Let anyone you think that may be interested about this new forum. We can set up a list of moderators if anyone is interest in being a moderator or who you think should be moderators and we can set it up.

I hope to see you at the Agriculture Commodity Marketing Forum .

Here is the web address below.

http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/agriculturecommoditymarketing/

Click to join agriculturecommoditymarketing

HTML code:

alt="Click here to join agriculturecommoditymarketing">
    Click to join agriculturecommoditymarketing

Hi Everyone:

We are please to work with CRCS on the acquisition of the Agri-ville.com site and we plan to continue to operate and improve the site for the users.

Please send us any feedback you have on how we can improve the information for you.

Best Regards and we look forward to working with you.

Joe Dales
    Vice President and CoFounder
    Farms.com Ltd.
    877-438-5729 x5013
    joe.dales@farms.com

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...