• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Agri-Trade, Red Deer

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agri-Trade, Red Deer

Next week is the Agri-trade show in Red Deer. This is a pretty decent show, unfortunately the crowds tend to be fairly thick! Sure wouldn't think Agriculture was in tough shape by the amount of business going on there!
    If you get there really early in the morning it isn't too bad. Last year I saw the lineup at the gate at 9 AM and said to hell with it. This year I am shopping for anew trailer so will have to bite the bullet!

I never miss it, crowds are no worse then shopping with the wife and alot more fun. I have found it helps the deals if you wear all black and have a good growth of facial hair. Nothing I can afford anyway but it is fun to sit in the fancy stuff guys with nice bankers get to operate.

Comment

THis is the first time My brother and me will be attending plan on getting their early wednesday. I heard its a really good AG show.
      Brandon Manitobas winter show is also Great and is free.

Comment

I think Agri-Trade used to be a better show than it is now. Now the big companies have bought up all the booths and all the booths are booked for next year before the show is even over. That means there is not very much new to see from year to year.

Sure there is the latest from Cat and John Deere but 15 years ago there would be new products from companies that had just entered the market, things I had never seen before.

For me, that made the show interesting. I have not seen any really new products like that at Agri-Trade for quite a few years now.

I will be attending again this year, though. My son and I will make the tour and bring home a bag of handouts that we will never look at again. I usually meet quite a few friends and neighbours there and I know some of the old exhibitors so it makes for a good day.

Comment

well just back and it was an ok show nothing to right home about but looks like brandon manitoba is going to top it this january with all their new buildings etc. and yes its still FREE!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...