• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hockey

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hockey

I don't know about the rest of you but I am somewhat relieved about the outcome of the Flames/Ducks game. Mind you I was looking forward to a Battle of Alberta but I don't know if my family could have stood the test of it.

When you have one son flying an Oilers flag from every vehicle he owns, a grandson wearing everything from oilers socks to a jersey and another son and his lady friend both flying Flames flags it had the makings of a very long series !!! I am a died in the wool Oiler fan but during any recent family get together have been remaining silent about it !!!!

Two years ago I bit the bullet and cheered the Flames on, hope the Flames fans will do the same for the Oilers this next go round.

I know this isn't necessarily a rural issue but it should generate some comments !!

I agree with you, my wife is a Flames fan and I am an Oilers fan. And no I have not gloated once, well maybe once but she was not in the room.

Comment

Aha, smart man !!!!!! My family are leaving today for a cottage on an island in the gulf islands, and my grandson almost refused to go because he wasn't sure he was going to be able to watch tomorrow's game !!! The playoffs are a nice diversion from all the real problems in life though !!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...