• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello Dalek

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Dalek

Hi, just wondered how the protest in Ont is going? Too busy trying to get ready for seeding but fuel went up .10/L last night so I started thinking about money again (or shortage off).
    Good Luck

which one ?? Now there is a first nations blockade that has the government in a tizzy. Its getting more attention than the farmers protest.

Comment

They're about to heat up again I think with the ruling against the corn countervail. The guys in Ottawa were threatening to blockade fuel depots today, haven't heard yet if they actually did or not. I know a lot of corn seed is being returned to dealers.

Comment

The price of fuel is going to be a real issue this spring. Latest word is that the price will continue to rise.

Hopefully somebody gets the governments attention ASAP.

Comment

Well you probably saw on the news but as I type there are tractors sitting outside 24 Sussex and on Parliament hill again. It's wet as can be here now and supposed to stay all week so there's going to be a huge push before anybody can get back on the land again next week.

Comment

Thanks Dalek for the update. Am cleaning seed now so am busy so don't get to see the news. Give them politicans hell they have dam thick hides so you have to treat them like missouri mules and hit them right between the eyes with a dam big post to catch their attention.

Comment

How is the protest going? Are you farmers still putting on the pressure? It is getting closer to budget time, I heard on the radio today a press release that government spending would have to be cut. They are doing the old reduced expectations trick before the budget, shades of the old liberal shennigans. I hope that you people still have a few little tricks up your sleeve to catch the attention of the national media because it is only through their publicity that anything will be accomplished. It seems all to apparent to me that this new conservative government has forgotten who elected them, but then why would I be surprised!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...