• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Ralph gone?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Ralph gone?

Got in late last night from Calgary. Heard two guys talking at a restaurant and they were saying Ralph has decided to go early...like this summer? Is that true?
    I find it interesting that 45% of PCs think Ralph should go and yet his overall approval rating is 70% with the public? I think generally the people of Alberta think Ralph did a good job?

Gawd, I hope he is gone. He had his run. Why do we need a dynasty in Alberta?

Out with the bums, run in a new crew.

Politicians in Alberta are damned near as bad as the leaders of North Korea.

We don't need 'living' gods to govern us.

Comment

Cowman I think mabey that is 70% of 50% as that is all that voted last election I think it is time as this govmt hasnt had a real idea in quite some time except for the third way but no one knows what in hell that is.

Comment

Leadership Convention will be held in November, likely in Edmonton.....my best guess !!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...