• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prarie Giant

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prarie Giant

What does everyone think of this show ?
    I dont realy know how much is actual but I guess it is based fact on this movie but I cant help but see the comon links to how it is today 80yr later Dam and there are those that want to get back to the good old days.

I to am watching the show with interest. Its funny how the NDP and the Liberals fueded for years and now their in bed together.
    Today we have a system where the NDP gets their votes instead of from rural Saskatchewan now its the intercity of Toronto.
    Liberals pick up the rest of the seats in the major cities.
    Funny how the aristocrats in Canada are fiddling while the rural dies.
    Or how the Mayan empire was destroyed by the lower classes.
    Will it happen hear.
    who knows.
    But its nice to see a real attitude to the Eastern powers.
    Ill never vote NDP but its nice TV.

Comment

Political parties aside, are there any leaders in this day and age that can come close to the passion and drive that this man had to succeed?

Comment

magpie: The answer to your question is...NO.

All we have now are people looking to get money/power for themselves and their friends.

I have become very cynical about politics and politicians.

Perhaps someday a new wave of responsible nation builders will emerge.

Comment

Well obviously I don't agree with the mans politics, but I never doubted his integrity, or his ability to get results. He was a "can do" person who got the job done!
          He had goals and he worked hard to achieve those goals, probably would have made one hell of a business leader if he had a different set of values?
          A man like this is quite a contrast to the likes of a Jean Chretien or a Paul Martin whose only goals seemed to be to feather their own nests and increase their power.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...