• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anderson?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anderson?

I see Anderson is the parlimentary secretary for AG and the CWB? Now we know he is a pretty big "dual market" guy?
    I doubt the government will have time to deal with the single desk issue in this term in office, but I also expect there will be no problem getting a free export license...real fast! You can count on the beuracracy at the CWB to do their best to drag their feet, but that might be a good thing...give Strahl the opportunity to skid them and get somebody in who will make things happen!

Cowman.....didn`t think you were THAT perceptive !!The FUN is only beginning.Get a copy of the new accountabitity act.It`s well worth the read.Then apply it to the CWB and your mind will REALLy wander!!!If there is anyone in the CWB(directors or employees) with any thought capability they will either resign NOW or collect more info for the "whistelblower"legislation.It`s as simple as that!!!The first legislation the Conservatives WILL pass is a CLEAR message to the GOOD people and the RATS.My suggestion to the RATS is that the good ship is on fire and they better take to the water...no matter how far to shore since they WILL be hunted from within(and soon!!)if they don`t leave!!!!!!!!The passing of this ACT will signal a NEW,and most certainly not a good, day for those old RATS everywhere!!!!

Comment

Yes, I suspect there could be some tough questions asked? Did you read the drivel in the last Western Producer from some BC lady professor? No bias there! LOL
      I do hope no directors come out dirty! I like to live in fantasy land and believe that our elected officials(especially our elected farmers) are honest men of integrity! I hope they are just misguided and not crooked?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...