• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Harpers cabinet?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harpers cabinet?

What does everyone think about this cabinet? Three ministers from Alberta?
    Chuck Strahl ag minister and in charge of the wheat board?
    Has Chuck ever grown any wheat? Has he ever fed any cattle or hogs?
    I guess the positive is he is an old Reformer and probably believes in getting the state out of business!
    Was a little disappointed that Harper went so heavily toward people in Quebec and Ontario...but then there is the reality of politics...and if you want a majority down the road...?

Well I hope the best for Chuck and us farmers. I think both are going to need all the help we can get.
    So lets all start Emailing him right away to inform him of agriculture and how things are out here. What he will need to do to fix it real soon.

Comment

lets be a little optimistic, at least it's a change,can't be any worse than the status quo.We met with Diane Finley last summer .I liked her views and her understanding of the national Ag industry, she's on the same team ,,,hopefully they will all talk and work as a team for a better Canada.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...