• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minority, how can it work?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I personally doubt it? Not all that difficult to know things were going up?
    One councillor expressed concern that only one company bid on a $2.4 million contract? Maybe he should know what the contract actually says instead of going with what the operation manager tells him? And maybe he should find out why so few contractors want to deal with Red Deer county?
    I once asked my own councillor if she realized what a complete dud this manager was and she candidly admitted that he was, but they kept him around until he was going to retire in one year! Said it has got so hard to fire anybody that it was easier that way!
    Never talked about why they hired this knucklehead in the first place... in a big hurry because of a hastily concieved "privatization plan" designed to take the heat off council because they had allowed the CAO to steal $3.5 million!
    This is how Red Deer county operates. Everyday putting out fires for all its past mistakes! Covering up the waste and screw ups of the past! The money is rolling in so fast that they can't spend it and in a lot of cases that has saved their bacon! If the payola ever stops I suspect we will be bankrupt!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...