• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Action for Agriculture AGM

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good thoughts Linda. I know from experience that the average thinking person can see through all the smearing but many of them won't speak out because of the impact it may have on their businesses etc. When I was first elected to council a very wise man told me that by the time my career in municipal politics was over I would have; less money; fewer friends in my own community but I would have made many fast friendships across the province, and he was correct. Some of the people I thought were friends turned out to be fair weather friends and spoke against me when they didn't get what they wanted from council, even if what they were asking for was against the rules ! True friends always stand by you and those friends were always there encouraging me and urging me to keep on fighting the good fight !!!
    Funny thing is that some folks that never did like the decisions I made have since said I was the fairest councillor ever in our municipality and treated everyone equal....which is what I set out to do, so you never know where the kind words will come from at the end of the day.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...