• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Conservative Ag policy?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Harper gets a minority it might be very advisable to spend his time in government on the trail of the thieves? Might just guarantee him a majority somewhere down the road?
    I think every citizen in Canada should be totally outraged by this den of thieves? This gang of crooks have bled this country for too long and that includes the Mulrooney years...thieves come in all colors?
    I sometimes wonder how this country with all the resources it has can be in debt up to our ears? The fact is we can actually afford the expensive social safety net we have in place, but we can't afford a group of parasites skimming off the cream! You get a crew of thugs worse than the Mafia ripping off the people for decades and is it any wonder that we owe hundreds of billions of dollars?
    Maybe we need to go back in history and learn how to deal with tyrants who ****d the people? Set the guillotine up on Parliment hill and clean up the trash?

Comment

I wonder if all the promises we're hearing from the Liberals and Conservatives are due mainly to the fact that neither of the parties expect to get a majority? Pretty easy to make promises if you can blame not keeping them on someone else.
      Layton can promise pretty well anything, he doesn't have much chance of ever having to deliver.

Comment

Bob Rae once thought the same way? Not a snow balls chance...and then voila!
        He almost ruined Ontario trying to live up to all the promises he tried to keep?
        I think the powers that be have said the Conservative promises are doable with Laytons in second place, and Martins the worst? However only one party has ever had the opportunity to keep their promises? And obviously they have failed in a big way? So why would we believe them now?

Comment

yes divines group got caught with their hand in the till. are you guys trying to rewrite histroy.

i must agree sadly that rural sask is paying for it now.

but dont go bashing the ndp for being the biggest spenders how about mulroney devine and george bush all record spenders

Comment

Yes fiscal "conservatives" are hard to find, which make's those secular conservatives who's demands that social conservatives shut up I have always found laughable.

But lets not forget, it was the Liberals in Mulronys and Devine's coalitions where the corruption started.

Comment

Well a thief is a thief no matter what political coat he might put on? Who knows what lurks in the dark recesses of a mans mind?
              Now I would suggest there might be clues, but definitely no sure way of telling a mans moral fiber? I mean look at the clergy in just about every religion? Some of them are evil...they get caught all the time!
              How can you judge the morality of a man? Well what does he say he stands for...and what are his actions regarding what he says?
              So we have a Paul Martin saying he is a good Catholic...but promotes evil wherever possible. He says he is a good Canadian...but cheats the government out of taxes? He says he believes in the public health care system...but goes to a private clinic? Says he respects the democratic process...but committs illegal acts to curtail Quebec democratic aspirations? Says he is going to end the democratic deficit...but takes the rights of Parliment away and gives it to his appointed court system?
              The man is a total hypocrite on just about everything? A total snakeoil salesman of the worst degree?
              Now I don't know everything about Stephen Harper and I am sure someone will bring up all his faults, but I do know there have been men of integrity in government who walked the talk. Earnest Manning comes to mind as well as William Aberhart and I suspect Preston Manning is a man of integrity? You get integrity by having a strong moral backbone. You don't get it by associating with a bunch of gangsters and lowlifes. You don't get it by craving every evil thing in the world and be willing to sell your soul to obtain them.

Comment

Well said cowman!!

farmers-son...are you listening?

"The man who does not do his own thinking is a slave, and is a traitor to himself and his fellow man."

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...