• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Merry CHRISTmas

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merry CHRISTmas

to all of my agri-ville family. We are off to be with the kids, grandkids etc and would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New year.

May god bless each and every one of you in the coming year and I thank you all for spiceing up my life.

AND SUDDENLY WAS WITH THE ANGEL A MULTITUDE OF THE HEAVENLY HOST PRAISING GOD,
    AND SAYING, GLORY TO GOD IN THE HIGHEST,AND ON EARTH PEACE, GOOD WILL TOWARD MEN.

LUKE 2:12-14

The culture of entitlement.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Comment

Parsley;

I think the $6,000 is about the max. that can be given during an election to a specific political party.

There timing couldn't be better!

But we forgive... don't care...

Do you think they will tell us which party they went to?

Comment

The amount is NOT the issue.

There should not be one farmer reading the CWB's policy change that condones it.

Why would any farmer approve of his money going to political parties chosen by the CWB? Farmers should get that money in a final payment however little.

Can't the farmer decide for himself who he wants to send his money to, who he wants to support?

As wll, there is nothing that prevents the CWB's B of D from upping the allotted amount to $60,000.00 if they use a retroactive motion.

Parsley

Comment

And the same to you ivebinconned! Should be interesting times after the holidays in Canada?
          And as a side note Christ wasn't born on Christmas day(actually in September) but that shouldn't detract us from celebrating the fact he was/is the light of the world.

Comment

...merry christmas...ivbinconned... keep posting... i enjoy reading your posts and looking forward to more in the new year...

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...