• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ralph and Annie?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ralph and Annie?

I wonder how Ralph Goodale and Anne McClellan are doing in their ridings? I would think they could be very vulnerable this time around and hopefully the Conservatives aren't sparing any effort to turf these two?
    I wonder if Martin will come out and campaign for them, or do they want him to stay away? I wonder when the goodie bag will come out in these two ridings?
    I would sure like to see those two bums get the boot and be sent packing.

Cowman take it easy on poor old Ralph he is looking kind of haggard these days. His old trick of talking for hours and saying nothing is finally running a little thin with the local yokels. Time will tell he means well but doesn't have a clue how the real world operates anymore, he has been in politics way too long!!!!!!!!

Comment

Odds are that Goodale will get back in, but Laurie Hawn nearly defeated Annie last time and he has been campaigning ever since so he might be successful this time.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...