• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Love Canada

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It seems that Harper is taking the high road so far, announcing programs that Conservatives would put in place if they form the government vs mud slinging. If he keeps this up and doesn't wallow in the muck hopefully he will get the chance to prove what he and his party can do. Hopefully the rest of the Conservative candidates stay on the high road as well, and don't get foot in mouth problems.
    Rumor has it that the Liberals are ready with a very nasty newspaper campaign after the holidays.

Comment

...i have question for you guys and gals...what if Canada became like the u.k.(with their region identities) ...just kind of wondering how their system works in relation to where does the tax money go...why not let quebec be like scotland or wales ... hate always having to agree with cowman but seems like we just keep on delaying the inevitable...lol...

Comment

Away back in the seventies there was a party called "The Confederation of Regions" party that basically advocated a concept quite a bit like the UK? Basically four regions that were autonomous but banded together on common goals such as national defense and monetary policy?
        The regions would govern themselves, make up their own laws, pay their own bills etc.? The four regions were Quebec, Ontario, the Maritimes, Western Canada. I thought it was a pretty good idea.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...