• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mandatory Retirement ?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I was first elected I received some very good advice from a gentleman who had served his municipality and also the provincial board of AAMD C for many years. He said that after you are done your time on council you will have less money, less friends at home but will have forged many good relationships across the province.
    I can assure you that being on council costs not the other way around.

Comment

In the oilpatch many of the longtime employees are now consulting but the company's have amalgamated and changed names so often that it isn't too likely they are back working for their parent company.
      Much of what the consultants are doing in many areas requires the expertise that comes from years of experience. I always feel that the best person to do the job should do the job regardless of how long they have been at it or how green they are.....people in the right fit do the best job for all concerned I think.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...