• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Politics?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would suspect the BLOC is rubbing their hands in anticipation of achieving just about everything they have ever desired? With a Conservative minority government they would clearly be in the drivers seat and with a looming Quebec election soon they stand to have a seperatist provincial government. How long until the next referendum?
    The Maritimes will never vote for Harper, neither will Quebec. I sincerely doubt Ontario will go Conservative...especially now that Martin has offered them $3 billion more a year in bribe money(I wonder who will have to pay for that)! We are starting to see a definitely polarized country?
    Hopefully Alberta will go 100% Conservative this time but you never know, lot of "liberals" in good old Redmonton? I would really like to see old shrill Annie get the boot!
    Read an article in the Calgary Herald where Layton spoke about Quebec being a seperate nation within the Canadian federation! They should have "special status" and be treated different than all the other provinces he said!
    Now somehow that just doesn't feel right to me. Why not Alberta, why not Saskatchewan? We sure don't have much in common with Ontario(Toronto)?
    This "special status" garbage for either a province or Indians is hardly fair in my opinion?

Comment

The discussions at the Western Premiers conference certainly indicated the inequity across the country. Tne north does not receive any royalties on resources and Nunavet doesn't even have an adequate road system. The take from the resource rich provinces to buy votes in the east !!!

Comment

Very reminiscent of the British Empire days. Eventually the commonwealth countrys gained their independence when there got to be fewer and fewer loyalists. The fact that we don’t ever throw out the crooks we have running the country will likely speed up the unrest in the “colonies”.

Comment

sad isn't it ?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...