• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New evidence confirms COVID-19 vaccines are overwhelmingly not safe enough

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New evidence confirms COVID-19 vaccines are overwhelmingly not safe enough

Not only is inserting into your CELLS not safe, neither is investing in a suspect manufacturer. People waking up, voting with their avoidance of risk.

Comment

Imagine that the most fined corporation in history has committed more fraud.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20231029_081038_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	82.8 KB
ID:	775759 EXCLUSIVE: Health Canada Confirms Undisclosed Presence of DNA Sequence in Pfizer Shot "Health Canada has confirmed the presence of a Simian Virus 40 (SV40) DNA sequence in the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine, which the manufacturer had not previously disclosed. There is debate among scientists with regards to the significance of the finding, with some saying it has the potential to cause cancer, and others saying it poses little to no threat.Angus Dalgleish, professor of oncology at St. George's Hospital Medical School in London, recently wrote in The Conservative Woman about a higher incidence of cancers following COVID-19 vaccination seen by himself and his colleagues, including an “epidemic of explosive cancers” with multiple metastatic spread. He noted the potential “DNA plasmid and SV40 integration in promoting cancer development.” Dr. Lindsay questioned why Pfizer failed to disclose the SV40 promoter to regulators like the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, the European Medicines Agency, and Health Canada."They hid them. So it's not just the fact that they're there, it's the fact that they were purposefully hidden from the regulators," she said.
      Last edited by biglentil; Oct 29, 2023, 08:25.

Comment

All about $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

NEVER was about protecting anyone from death.

Comment

So where's the evidence that covid 19 vaccines are not safe enough? What do stock prices have to do with vaccine safety as the covid pandemic winds down? LOL

Off on another ill informed antivaxer tangent with no actual study to show there is anything to worry about?

It's the oldest trick in the bag to cast doubt without any real evidence!

I already posted a massive study of millions of actual vaccine recipients and their death rate from non covid causes was lower than those who were not vaccinated. It was linked on the CDC site.

The most recent report from Ontario said:
          More than 38 million COVID-19 vaccine doses have been administered in Ontario alone as of Oct. 8, with 23,002 reports of adverse reactions, an incidence of 0.06 per cent, according to a report from Public Health Ontario.

The report, published earlier this month, is based on surveillance data collected from patients since the start of COVID-19 vaccinations in December, 2020.

It found that 94.5 per cent of those adverse reactions were not serious, with allergic skin reactions and redness or pain at the injection site among the most common complaints.

Just 5.5 per cent of adverse events linked to the vaccines were considered serious and included conditions that required an admission to hospital or resulted in death.

But Public Health Ontario says that doesn’t mean the vaccines were the cause. The surveillance program captures all medical events that occur after vaccination, so those that would have happened anyway are included in the report, even if there’s a small likelihood of a link.

“I see this very positively – that there’s been 38 million doses in arms, very small numbers of adverse events reported, less than 0.1 per cent of doses, and the vast majority of those, close to 95 per cent, are non-serious,” said Reed Morrison, a public health physician with Public Health Ontario who has expertise in vaccine-preventable diseases.

There have been 821 reports of myocarditis or pericarditis, which involve inflammation of the heart, after COVID-19 vaccination, according to the PHO report, for a rate of 22.2 per million mRNA doses administered. Young males aged 12-24 appear to have the highest risk. Previous research has shown the vast majority of cases are mild, patients recover quickly and risks can be averted by extending the time between doses.

Similar data published by British Columbia earlier this year also confirms the strong safety profile of COVID-19 vaccines. There, the vast majority of reported adverse events were allergic reactions or pain at the injection site, with about 8 per cent of events considered serious.

That report provides extensive details about the serious cases, which included people who required a hospital admission or died, making it clear the vaccine was likely not the cause. For instance, several people died after receiving a vaccine, but investigations revealed they had extensive medical conditions, such as an individual with metastatic cancer.
          Last edited by chuckChuck; Oct 30, 2023, 06:47.

Comment

Comment

What do stock prices have to do with vaccine safety as the covid pandemic winds down? LOL
              Give up!

Comment

Keep denying the obvious....be happy in your illusions.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                  So where's the evidence that covid 19 vaccines are not safe enough? [/B]
                  See some evidence in the vaccine thread in commodity marketing and post your reply there. ROFL

Comment

Whats wrong? Are you afraid to post your "flimsy" evidence along side the meaningless stock valuations that have absolutely nothing to do with vaccine safety? LOL

"The report, published earlier this month, is based on surveillance data collected from patients since the start of COVID-19 vaccinations in December, 2020.

It found that 94.5 per cent of those adverse reactions were not serious, with allergic skin reactions and redness or pain at the injection site among the most common complaints.

Just 5.5 per cent of adverse events linked to the vaccines were considered serious and included conditions that required an admission to hospital or resulted in death.

But Public Health Ontario says that doesn’t mean the vaccines were the cause. The surveillance program captures all medical events that occur after vaccination, so those that would have happened anyway are included in the report, even if there’s a small likelihood of a link.

“I see this very positively – that there’s been 38 million doses in arms, very small numbers of adverse events reported, less than 0.1 per cent of doses, and the vast majority of those, close to 95 per cent, are non-serious,” said Reed Morrison, a public health physician with Public Health Ontario who has expertise in vaccine-preventable diseases."

Every Chief Medical Officer in Canada including the ones in the antivaxer heartland of the prairies are saying get vaccinated for the flu and covid!
                    Last edited by chuckChuck; Oct 31, 2023, 06:58.

Comment

Comment

My opinion was formed with absolutely no proof? LMAO

What do you call the study that was used by the CDC or the one that I just posted from Ontario?

Where is your proof?

Give up you don't have a clue!

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                          My opinion was formed with absolutely no proof? LMAO

What do you call the study that was used by the CDC or the one that I just posted from Ontario?

Where is your proof?

Give up you don't have a clue!
                          So you are a time traveler now too?
                          You had formed your opinion on vaccines 3 years before the studies were released. Now you claim they are the evidence upon which your opinion was based.

Comment

I’m really the nicest, funniest, most spectacular person in the world, I just hide out in the boonies so few get to know my greatness.

Can’t find a study that proves otherwise so it’s true.

Comment

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post
                              I’m really the nicest, funniest, most spectacular person in the world, I just hide out in the boonies so few get to know my greatness.

Can’t find a study that proves otherwise so it’s true.
                              I’m sure your chickens think you’re special!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...