• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New evidence confirms COVID-19 vaccines are overwhelmingly safe

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
    Your statement inferred covid was not real and vaccines would not help. Would you like to clarify that? Of course if you do not wish to contact anyone a vaccine is not necessary. That is not what you stated.
    In no way did I infer or insinuate covid is not real. I’m not a conspiracy theorist, don’t try and play me like I am. In your effort to be perceptive you’re erring on the side of assumption.

Being overwhelmingly not necessary is a far cry from “covid doesn’t even exist”

The flu exists, I don’t get a vaccine for that. I listed a couple of illnesses that can affect my cattle that I choose not to administer. Then there’s the issues I’m at no real risk of contacting in my current place so no need to vaccinate for. Covid joins the ilk of these.

It does not have the mortality they were afraid it was going to have, therefore it’s primarily fear mongering telling people they need to get vaccinated. The safety of the vaccine has no bearing to me, it’s the fact that I don’t need it to begin with, nor do most others.

It is overwhelmingly unnecessary.

Comment

Stating it is not useful for you is a long way from stating it is not useful for others. Maybe you should apply your logic to the 50000 who died from it or all the health workers who had to save those that were not vaccinated. You might also use that logic to explain to those that suffered because medical resources used for covid patients were not available to treat other ailments.
      Last edited by agstar77; Oct 29, 2023, 08:23.

Comment

Stating it is not useful for you is a long way from stating it is not useful for others. Maybe you should apply your logic to the 50000 who died from it or all the health workers who had to save those that were not vaccinated.
        I said most others don’t need it.

You want to get vaccinated for everything under the sun, go for it. Twisting words around and trying to scare those of us with differing risk management isn’t going to change our minds.

Your health care comment is irrelevant. They are inherently at higher risk from all sorts of things, some extra people getting vaccinated won’t change that.

Comment

New evidence confirms young healthy people shouldn’t risk the jab.

Comment

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post
            I said most others don’t need it.

You want to get vaccinated for everything under the sun, go for it. Twisting words around and trying to scare those of us with differing risk management isn’t going to change our minds.

Your health care comment is irrelevant. They are inherently at higher risk from all sorts of things, some extra people getting vaccinated won’t change that.
            I know many otherwise healthy individuals who were terribly sick with covid. So unless you have magic powers to determine who will be sick you argument is bogus. Do you vaccinate only the animals that will get sick?

Comment

far too many lies were told to us about the jab , i dont trust people after they tell me lies

Comment

I know many otherwise healthy individuals who were terribly sick with covid. So unless you have magic powers to determine who will be sick you argument is bogus. Do you vaccinate only the animals that will get sick?
                No, I vaccinate for things that predominantly have high mortality. My goal in life is not to never get sick or experience illness, getting sick is a fact of life.

Comment

No, I vaccinate for things that predominantly have high mortality. My goal in life is not to never get sick or experience illness, getting sick is a fact of life.
                  So what is your threshold for mortality rate in humans? Which diseases should be vaccinated against? Are people with pre existing conditions or advanced age expendable?

Comment

So what is your threshold for mortality rate in humans? Which diseases should be vaccinated against? Are people with pre existing conditions or advanced age expendable?
                    Remember this paragraph?

My threshold is my threshold, not yours.

As for your last sentence, yes, I’m a pretty strong supporter of survival of the fittest. Want to go start another thread to get into that discussion about genetic strength and over population?

Comment

It's just a vaccine. Why is everyone so touchy? Hmmmm
                      Across the road from me is a fancy seniors home. During the stupidity, if they left for even a medical test, they were under solitary confinement, in their rooms, couldn't leave or have visitors, for two weeks. Some couldn't leave to visit dying spouses.
                      It's the pushing of the vaccine, not the vaccine. Stop pushing.

Comment

Remember this paragraph?

My threshold is my threshold, not yours.

As for your last sentence, yes, I’m a pretty strong supporter of survival of the fittest. Want to go start another thread to get into that discussion about genetic strength and over population?
                        That is a slippery slope . Are you sure you want to go there? Who are you appointing to judge who should survive? Right wing conservatives want to outlaw abortion at conception without regard to the viability of the embryo. Do you agree with them or should we weed out all those with medical issues and select only perfect individuals? You might have a tough go with T4 and sheep.

Comment

Tell us the storey about the mice and the cats!

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                            It's just a vaccine. Why is everyone so touchy? Hmmmm
                            Across the road from me is a fancy seniors home. During the stupidity, if they left for even a medical test, they were under solitary confinement, in their rooms, couldn't leave or have visitors, for two weeks. Some couldn't leave to visit dying spouses.
                            It's the pushing of the vaccine, not the vaccine. Stop pushing.
                            You did not read the memo. There was a big commotion in New York when they moved seniors around and covid spread. Everyone was so scared of being held responsible regulations may have been overdone. The level and numbers of the contagion had not been seen in modern times and no one knew how to handle it. If nothing was done people would scream negligence. It was a no win situation. What would all the armchair epidemiologist have done?

Comment

I agree it was a no win situation.
                              Past tense. Not so sure restrictions would fly again anytime soon. Govts haven't learned a thing however.
                              Climate change and wokeism has been a generational brain wash. Covid was a sudden push. Which one worked.
                              Most but not all people I know took some shots. All people I know aren't bothering anymore. Everyone seems disgusted about it no matter where they stand.
                              Those in the home with means simply moved out for two years.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                                I agree it was a no win situation.
                                Past tense. Not so sure restrictions would fly again anytime soon. Govts haven't learned a thing however.
                                Climate change and wokeism has been a generational brain wash. Covid was a sudden push. Which one worked.
                                Most but not all people I know took some shots. All people I know aren't bothering anymore. Everyone seems disgusted about it no matter where they stand.
                                Those in the home with means simply moved out for two years.
                                Restrictions would be related to body bags.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...