• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buffy the pretendian.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We can’t cancel chuckroach, how else would we know what the lefties are thinking, chuckroach does definitely entice more discussion on what’s wrong in Canada, he’s a sick bastard but we all learn from the discussion that disagrees with him/it or them.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
      Simple question, without religion would there be fighting in the middle east?
      Actually, good point , but I think there still would be ,they value a dog more than women , they’re born to fight ,it’s a sport . too bad the women couldn’t take over .

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
        I don’t like talking religion or belief on this forum. Politics yes though. We all have the right to believe in whatever we want and have the right to be quiet about it. In my view those who trash religion and make it clear over and over they don’t believe are the same as the blatantly pious.

Chuck crossed a line here. Just seen an angry mob of muslims in Dagestan stormed the airport to welcome a plane from Israel looking for Jews. The world is a nutty place without adding to it.
        So there are those on Agriville who bought into Putin's unjustified invasion of Ukraine to rid the country of Nazism.

Yet the Muslims in the Dagestan region of Russia if not been stop would have carried out some real hate crimes of their own.

Looks like Putin has some very serious issues within his own Russia about protecting Jews never mind his B.S. regarding Ukraine.

Nazism or religion, they both hate Jews.

We all know Hamas is getting their weapons from Iran.

Iran supplied Putin with drones in exchange for what?

Where's all the Agriville Deep Stater's gone?

80% of Israelis blame Benji's distraction for the Oct 7 masssacre.

I know this has nothing to do with Buffy, but really, who gives a shit about that meaningless story.

As for banning Chuck, how many times has this come up on Agriville. I do recall when he was absent for a period of time posters were asking where he went. No entertainment for some.

If you don't like what Chuck posts just skip over it, as this is what Rural Issues is for on this farmer chat line.
        Last edited by foragefarmer; Oct 31, 2023, 13:34.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
          Simple question, without religion would there be fighting in the middle east?
          I call it tribalism, and yes, likely.

Comment

Originally posted by TSIPP View Post
            We can’t cancel chuckroach, how else would we know what the lefties are thinking, chuckroach does definitely entice more discussion on what’s wrong in Canada, he’s a sick bastard but we all learn from the discussion that disagrees with him/it or them.
            Yes dont Cancel anybody , attack the post not the poster no need for insults etc , i have watched another forum fade away , now its the most boring and useless thing ever because admin deleted and blocked everyone that dared even question C19 and jabs , nobody posts anything or says anything anymore

Comment

Let Tom stand up for himself. He has God on his side!

I have lots of Christian friends. They are fine people and don't believe in fundamentalism or taking the bible literally as gods word. They also accept LGBQT people as people first. Doesn't god love everyone without prejudice?

Not one of them says that evolution didn't happen or that science is wrong. But they still have faith without evangelizing all the time like pious Tom.

Some of the most openly pious are some of the worst sinners when out of sight. Some of most faithful live a true christian life and never hardly mention god.

There are 100s of Christian sects because they can't get along or disagree about this or that.

I was raised Christian but lost interest about 50 years ago.

We will all be soon enough dust in the wind! Happy Halloween!

Comment

Left-Wing Lunatics think they are so smart, they think they can get away with fraud as well as voter fraud and identity fraud but oops, they can get caught too, then they’ll call you racist and be offended. 👺

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                  Left-Wing Lunatics think they are so smart, they think they can get away with fraud as well as voter fraud and identity fraud but oops, they can get caught too, then they’ll call you racist and be offended. 👺
                  Have you been talking to Rudy? He knows all about fraud and lawsuits.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post

We will all be soon enough dust in the wind! Happy Halloween!
                    The Gospel according to CC?

The Great Creator and Designer of the Universe, Earth, Time, and all matter in the Word of God… clearly states in our human Universal instruction manual the “Bible “ that you have been deceived.

King Jesus of Nazareth…. Who was crucified and resurrected so you and yours could choose eternal life… who never sinned or hurt anyone… testifies that your explanation is false.

God is perfectly capable of defending his Holy Words… King Jesus of Nazareth…no need for me to say anything more.

Blessings and Prayers

Comment

Just in case you forgot about the “bulletin “:

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by TOM4CWB View Post
                        Just in case you forgot about the “bulletin “:

Cheers
                        Proverbs says it well:

Asking the designer and creator of the Universe… the tough questions…. Is a wise decision…

Comment

I know Buffy is supposed to be famous but I can’t remember what she’s really famous for, my kids don’t have a clue who she is and I tried playing some of her music on YouTube and I can’t seem to find anything worth listening to, I didn’t try super hard but if she’s such an icon it should be pretty easy finding something normal.

I’m thinking the only thing she’s famous for is her heritage and now thats fake, doesn’t sound like Buffy has much going for her anymore.

Comment

Interesting thought….

The Viking’s came across to North America centuries before Columbus…. And also took back wives from here…

this genetic race classification garbage is part of the UN 2030 agenda… much ado about nothing except trying to turn white heterosexual Canadians into the target of the Left Woke arrogance to create class warfare… that was insignificant.

We are foolish to fall for this attempted Woke Re-engineering of our Canadian civilization and history.

Many Indigenous communities in Alberta are very prosperous…

The Liberals have increased the Indian Act spending to where it is now more than National Defence… plus $60B further “Indigenous Equalization “… with out Parliamentary Imput… or reasonable legal oversight. Since 2015… the massive flow of funds has been unrestricted… as the Canadian Justice Department has settled any claims…. With Out… parliamentarians or Federal Government Justice Department resistance …

we have watched this fiasco… no one will dare say anything…

the Canadian way????

total insanity….

cheers… Trudeau has totally suckered us …No one dares complain???

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...