• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buffy the pretendian.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don’t even think this is worth politicizing. Simple thing she does a DNA test to prove either way. It’s weird a cbc news show would do such a thing all things considered. It’s like Grey Owl. He was more white and English than most English Canadians but he took on the role of native protector of the land and wasn’t outed even when those in the know knew he was a charlatan. The woke eating one another now.

Comment

This last September the wife and I took the 40K kayak paddle to see grey owls cabin at Prince Albert national park, the more you read about grey owl the more I kinda think he was a bit of a wanker but I suppose he did do some good.

I’m way old enough to know better but we obviously didn’t drown!

Comment

She’s not taking a DNA test as she knows it’ll show English and mostly Italian.

Comment

Originally posted by TOM4CWB View Post
          All Humanity is indigenous to planet earth… designed by the same genetic engineer… King Jesus of Nazareth. He holds all matter in the Universe… and time together .

Stating the obvious is boring to some… it doesn’t change the fact that all our human DNA is all related.

Time has degraded our genetic material… which is why in the start / beginning…there was no problem with brother and sister procreation. Siberian or what ever… the genetic code is all originated from the same genetic codes. Sun’s radiation has broken down our genetic… after the great global flood. Climate change on a massive scale!!!

Blessings and Wisdom

Cheers
          Tom, you are indeed living proof that our genetic code has broken down!

And Tom, you are also proof that some fundamentalist christians don't get a proper science education and know nothing about evolution and science. LOL
          Last edited by chuckChuck; Oct 31, 2023, 07:54.

Comment

If Agriville Admin doesn’t get rid of Chuck, he will totally destroy this site.

Comment

You want to cancel and or censor me?

That's so not freedom like is it? LOL

Comment

Well Chuck you aren’t seriously that stupid to not realize why people have issues with you here. Having a good discussion and you jump in here calling down old T4 on his religious beliefs. It’s one thing to dispel misinformation and untruths here but when you go after religious people like that no matter how kooky you might think they are it reflects on you. Is this how you operate and treat people in your public capacities? Do you go to a meeting and start ragging on someone because they’re a Mormon or JW? I bet that would go over well. You should leave on the grounds of singling out and discriminating an individual because of religious beliefs.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
                  Well Chuck you aren’t seriously that stupid to not realize why people have issues with you here. Having a good discussion and you jump in here calling down old T4 on his religious beliefs. It’s one thing to dispel misinformation and untruths here but when you go after religious people like that no matter how kooky you might think they are it reflects on you. Is this how you operate and treat people in your public capacities? Do you go to a meeting and start ragging on someone because they’re a Mormon or JW? I bet that would go over well. You should leave on the grounds of singling out and discriminating an individual because of religious beliefs.
                  Isn't Chuck the same poster who keeps lecturing us about inclusion?
                  Is attitude doesn't seem very inclusive does it?

Comment

yes in canada we still have freedom of religion in bill of rights , clearly not in CC s hate filled mind , and i also believe humans did not evolve from notting

Comment

Ever wonder if his employer would approve of his online activity?
                      If he isn't ashamed of his employer finding out how he behaves on an online forum, then why the need to hide behind fake screen name?
                      If he was so proud of his behavior, why not use his real name, which everyone knows anyways? Accept possibly his employer. It would be a shame if they ever found out.

Comment

I don’t like talking religion or belief on this forum. Politics yes though. We all have the right to believe in whatever we want and have the right to be quiet about it. In my view those who trash religion and make it clear over and over they don’t believe are the same as the blatantly pious.

Chuck crossed a line here. Just seen an angry mob of muslims in Dagestan stormed the airport to welcome a plane from Israel looking for Jews. The world is a nutty place without adding to it.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                          Ever wonder if his employer would approve of his online activity?
                          If he isn't ashamed of his employer finding out how he behaves on an online forum, then why the need to hide behind fake screen name?
                          If he was so proud of his behavior, why not use his real name, which everyone knows anyways? Accept possibly his employer. It would be a shame if they ever found out.
                          That’s a bit touchy. I hate the idea of doxing people outright. Even if someone is despicable until they cause a criminal act on this platform a bit of anonymity should be conveyed to members if they so desire. Even if the anonymity is the worst kept secret.

Comment

I don’t like talking religion or belief on this forum. Politics yes though. We all have the right to believe in whatever we want and have the right to be quiet about it. In my view those who trash religion and make it clear over and over they don’t believe are the same as the blatantly pious.

Chuck crossed a line here. Just seen an angry mob of muslims in Dagestan stormed the airport to welcome a plane from Israel looking for Jews. The world is a nutty place without adding to it.
                            Simple question, without religion would there be fighting in the middle east?

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                              Isn't Chuck the same poster who keeps lecturing us about inclusion?
                              Is attitude doesn't seem very inclusive does it?
                              Inclusive if it involves one of his chosen causes. Otherwise you’re just a flat earth bible thumping climate change denying bigot.

Comment

I don’t like talking religion or belief on this forum. Politics yes though. We all have the right to believe in whatever we want and have the right to be quiet about it. In my view those who trash religion and make it clear over and over they don’t believe are the same as the blatantly pious..
                                And to be fair, I trash Chuck's religion of woke and global warming relentlessly.
                                He regularly acknowledges that global warming is a religion when he refers to the necessity of believing in it.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...