• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buffy the pretendian.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buffy the pretendian.

Just finished watching the fifth estate, I’m wondering how many more sixty scoop survivors have a totally made up story.

She needs to do DNA test, then prove origin or apologies to millions.

Should be required of ALL scooped.

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
      She needs to do DNA test, then prove origin or apologies to millions.

Should be required of ALL scooped.
      What is the DNA of an indigenous person? How does it line up with DNA from other parts of the world? Is it distinct? Does the DNA line up with all indigenous peoples in the Americas, from west to east and north to south?

Comment

Originally posted by littledoggie View Post
        What is the DNA of an indigenous person? How does it line up with DNA from other parts of the world? Is it distinct? Does the DNA line up with all indigenous peoples in the Americas, from west to east and north to south?
        Coincidentally, we were just having this discussion with someone of genuine first nations lineage yesterday.
        With the advent of DNA technology, it turns out not to be as cut and dried as we were once led to believe.
        In fact, the word first in first nations might be a misnomer.

Comment

She knows she’s not Indian, that’s why she blackmailed her father into not revealing the truth.

Comment

She’s actually Italian.

Comment

She should do a dna test to dispel the doubt. I doubt she’s a pretendian but ironic the woke cbc goes out of their way to take down an icon. Hope she’s proven to be a native to discredit the cbc. North American indigenous dna according to testing appears to derive from less than 10000 folks who came from Siberia. In fact indigenous people are genetically related tribes in Siberia. At least that is what the data says. Another one of my passing interests

Comment

Here is wife's DNA. 9674 matches, all but 20 are less than 2% shared DNA

Click image for larger version

Name:	JL dna.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	95.5 KB
ID:	775755
                Last edited by fjlip; Oct 28, 2023, 15:21.

Comment

Originally posted by TSIPP View Post
                  She’s actually Italian.
                  All Humanity is indigenous to planet earth… designed by the same genetic engineer… King Jesus of Nazareth. He holds all matter in the Universe… and time together .

Stating the obvious is boring to some… it doesn’t change the fact that all our human DNA is all related.

Time has degraded our genetic material… which is why in the start / beginning…there was no problem with brother and sister procreation. Siberian or what ever… the genetic code is all originated from the same genetic codes. Sun’s radiation has broken down our genetic… after the great global flood. Climate change on a massive scale!!!

Blessings and Wisdom

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
                    She should do a dna test to dispel the doubt. I doubt she’s a pretendian but ironic the woke cbc goes out of their way to take down an icon. Hope she’s proven to be a native to discredit the cbc. North American indigenous dna according to testing appears to derive from less than 10000 folks who came from Siberia. In fact indigenous people are genetically related tribes in Siberia. At least that is what the data says. Another one of my passing interests
                    I read somewhere that there were two migrations.

Comment

If the CBC is wrong Buffy will own the entire place, the CBC does have a bunch of proof Buffy was born in the states and is definitely not indigenous Indian or First Nations, if she was conservative or a republican she would definitely be treated differently but the wokers are very forgiving of their own kind…..

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                        I read somewhere that there were two migrations.
                        The Inuit apparently are the second migration but the rest which inhabited the Americas are of the 8000. The great creator didn’t roll up balls of clay which sprung humans I guess.

Comment

The Inuit apparently are the second migration but the rest which inhabited the Americas are of the 8000. The great creator didn’t roll up balls of clay which sprung humans I guess.
                          Better not tell T4 that Eve was not created from Adam's rib.

Comment

James A Micheners book Alaska is a good read for his view of how the migration shaped North America.
                            Be surprised if you can buy new printings in today's woke revisionist history but lots available used as it wasn't well received.

Fictional but believable as Michener's detailed history was what sold to his followers.

Comment

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post
                              James A Micheners book Alaska is a good read for his view of how the migration shaped North America.
                              Be surprised if you can buy new printings in today's woke revisionist history but lots available used as it wasn't well received.

Fictional but believable as Michener's detailed history was what sold to his followers.
                              That was probably the first fiction book I ever read on purpose. Normally I only read nonfiction. But that book was so interesting and informative from cover to cover, that I went looking for more James Michener books along the same theme.
                              None of the others quite compared to Alaska. The last one I attempted to read was Hawaii, while we were in Hawaii, I finally gave up after about 200 consecutive pages about religion.

That book is now 35 years old, and the research would be even older than that. I think it's safe to assume that the entire picture could be rewritten with everything we've learned from DNA and archeology since then.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...