• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Irony of Queen Didula in Richmound Sask

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Irony of Queen Didula in Richmound Sask

Most of Freedom Convoy was started from Sask and Alberta residents and Supported by Premier Moe and former premier Wall and other conservative premiers.
    Tamara was grifting people for Donations much like the so called Queen is doing - same antivax message - many of the same conspiracy theories.
    Comments?

BLM fully supports Hamas for initial murdering of innocent Israeli citizens and children , so if you support BLM does that make you a terrorist as well ??

Wanna play “whataboutisms “ ???

Lunatics are everywhere….. give it a rest with trolling

Both are absurd btw

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
      BLM fully supports Hamas for initial murdering of innocent Israeli citizens and children , so if you support BLM does that make you a terrorist as well ??

Wanna play “whataboutisms “ ???

Lunatics are everywhere….. give it a rest with trolling

Both are absurd btw
      I Agree Both Didulo and the freedom convoy were Absurd .
      Very Similar and the Leaders of both groups should be dealt with

Comment

Originally posted by mustardman View Post
        I Agree Both Didulo and the freedom convoy were Absurd .
        Very Similar and the Leaders of both groups should be dealt with
        What about Hamas?

Comment

Two threads about this person, both of the new threads are from the far left, what gives? I don’t have a clue what the self proclaimed queen of Canada stands for but already the far left feels threatened by her, I could care less about this new queen but if you try and stick a needle in my arm we are really going to have a problem!

Comment

Yep never heard of her other than on here ??
            Must be in the playbook
            She obviously has mental issues and yet some think it’s ok to ridicule her

Comment

Looks like she has a “cult” following. Never knew a thing about her until Voldemort mentioned her here. She’s a wack and so are her followers but to pigeon hole her in with everyone who thinks the govt Covid mandates and forced vaccinations were too far reaching is bullshit.

Comment

Out of news paper: It was revealed that not only had Didulo and her people sent death threats to Miller and Richmound residents, but had been seen driving near Fox Valley School and sending threats to teachers and Checkley.

Maybe we should be supporting our neighbors instead of making this a left right issue. I'm sure it is effecting both sides of the political spectrum.

When it comes to death threats or wishes it doesn't sit well no matter who or how noble others think they are.

Comment

This idiot and her looney tune entourage are about 35 miles from my yard. Most of us out in this neck of the woods are not happy about the owner of that old school inviting her out here, and obviously would like her to move on to somewhere else. However that doesn't solve the problem , only kicks it down the road for someone else's community.

A nice residency somewhere with some manual labor for about 30 years would do her and her followers some good. Deporting her back to her home country would be better.

Comment

The Queen is just a very extreme loony example of those motivated by antivaxer misinformation and lies about vaccines.

There are others on Agrislly and social media who say that the vaccines are genocide and an example of fascism likening chief medical health officers and disease experts to Nazis.

Those posters are are just about as loony as the self declared Queen of Canada.

Comment

Can you show me on this doll where this women hurt you?

Comment

Hmm, which is more insane, Queen Didula or the NDP party. Just watch their convention if you want to see whackjobs.

Comment

Jazz you are more loony than all of them put together! LOL

Comment

Chuck and the NDP are derranged. https://twitter.com/mcfarlaneglenda/...s3yMPcvFaenLcw

Comment

Maybe Queen Didula could become a special member of the NFU. I mean if you give yourself an official sounding name and a pretend job, thats great cover for your mental issues, right chuck.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...