• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fall Rains on the Way?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fall Rains on the Way?

Forecast actually predicting moisture on the way. In past we would see wet systems move in after harvest replenishing the soil. Will this be the year of the wet fall?

Man , I hope so , we are completely tapped out

Comment

Yes some forecasts are trending damper in the 10-14 day
      Had a lite rain overnight not forecasted and now forecast has changed a lot since yesterday.

Comment

Been showering since Saturday, lots left to combine.

Comment

Wrapped up harvest about 2 weeks back, finished fall spraying now, after nice regrowth post harvest, but reserve moisture gone now.
          Could really use a nice 3 day rain,,, but I know we're in el Niño, and rains won't likely be coming,,, just the teasers, sprinkles here and there. I've seen el Niños where it's been like a beautiful fall, right up to Christmas Day.

Comment

Hail here this morning. Ground was white. Large stones but soft. Not much damage in yard. Might be some damage to standing mature canola.

Comment

Thunder and rain on and off here since 6am , very very thankfull to have harvest done , lots of rain in forcast too for week coming

Comment

Originally posted by AllisWD45 View Post
                Hail here this morning. Ground was white. Large stones but soft. Not much damage in yard. Might be some damage to standing mature canola.
                Yorkton area ?

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                  Yorkton area ?
                  Yes about 6 this morning. I havn't heard how big an area

Comment

Long range weather forecast:

Blessings and Prayers
                    Hope folks can finish Harvest!!!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List