• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Liberal Retreat

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jazz View Post
    Maybe chuck with all his financial education can tell us how many hospitals $600B would buy.

Let me save him the time. Thats enough money to build 10 new state of the art modern hospitals in every province.

Instead, we blew it all on a cold. Thats some progress there.
    The feds blew that on buying out the Canadian media to keep only their propaganda goin

Comment

All govts make a mess.
      Just sick of Chuck's narrow position.
      Some days he grates harder than others.
      Some issues I'm more sensitive than others. I believe he wouldn't change no matter his experiences. All he's useful for is pissing people off. He strives for it solely and he's good at it.

Comment

He’s not worth a grain of salt, I actually get a laugh out of the asinine comments he comes up with.

Comment

Originally posted by TSIPP View Post
          He’s not worth a grain of salt, I actually get a laugh out of the asinine comments he comes up with.
          I think it is safe to assume that all of the other visitors and contributors to Chuck's forum understand that agreement. What is not clear is if Chuck himself accepts that fact, it almost seems as if he takes his role here seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
            I think it is safe to assume that all of the other visitors and contributors to Chuck's forum understand that agreement. What is not clear is if Chuck himself accepts that fact, it almost seems as if he takes his role here seriously.
            He puts enough time into his activities here that would suggest it is an obsession or a paid position.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
              All govts make a mess.
              No govt in Canadian history, provincial or federal has fcked the country as much as you know who.

We will never dig ourselves out from under that.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                No govt in Canadian history, provincial or federal has fcked the country as much as you know who.

We will never dig ourselves out from under that.

No kidding, who would think that a civilized country could be taken over by a vindictive narcissist who hates certain provinces and people.

Comment

All the useless whining and you still haven't answered why the Conservative provinces, especially the ones that have surplus budgets don't invest more in healthcare?

They could invest significantly more in training spaces for healthcare workers. Provide more incentives for the practice of family medicine and clinics. Along with more funding for the reducing the back log of elective surgeries.

But what do they complain about? The lack of federal funding? What a useless bunch of chronic complainers.

They purposely keep healthcare budgets lower than they need to be as the baby boomer demand on services increases.

They have provincial responsibility and authority but they don't get the job done.

They really just want to privatize and make it into another profit opportunity for the friends.

Comment

I wish the Liberals would just retreat into the NDP or Chinese Nationalist Party where they belong.
                    Last edited by sumdumguy; Aug 31, 2023, 21:46.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                      I wish the Liberals would just retreat into the NDP or Chinese Nationalist. Party party where they belong.
                      Too bad we couldnt deport chuck at the same time.

health transfers are a federal responsibility. If provinces are going to deliver services off their budget, they sure as hell arent going to follow directives from the feds and those services will be offered at the private level to reduce some of the insane backlog in this marxist system. And adding 5m people in 8 yrs isnt helping and many of those people will sit in an emerg for a cold for 48 hrs and not care.

So do you want that chuck, or is dying on a waiting list more your style.

MRI machines are $1m dollars each, thats the top diagnostic tool in the system. How many does $600B buy chuck.
                      Last edited by jazz; Aug 31, 2023, 09:42.

Comment

Because after all, there's never been a problem caused by government, that couldn't be solved by throwing more government money at it.
                        More money will definitely bring supply and demand into balance when there is no cost to the consumer, so demand is almost infinite.
                        What percent of our GDP do you think it would take to fully fund public health care?

Comment

Watching chuck defend failure is truly a disturbing thing;

As for your free healthcare, well...looks like that private system to the south is doing pretty well.

Click image for larger version

Name:	cdw.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	63.4 KB
ID:	775548

Comment

I have a list of questions regarding our system. Unlike Chuck, they are only personally experienced and in my own province. I will refrain from a tome.
                            I don't know the budgets. I don't want Ottawa adding another layer of gate keepers that don't get what they're doing. We have too many already.
                            We already have a mix of public private. But some of the mandates and scopes of practice ensure problems.
                            More money poorly allocated, lines the same pockets heavier. Same as in any system. That is the point I'm trying to make.
                            Psychiatrists are strictly public in Alberta and some of the worst offenders.
                            The fix isn't as simple as purely public with double the budget. Nor doing everything Ottawa dictates. But how do you have a discussion with stupid people?
                            Last edited by blackpowder; Aug 31, 2023, 13:48.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...