• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Liberal Retreat

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess you didn't notice that the top performing cities in the US are all left wing democratic strongholds!

This must mean left wingers are smarter and work harder and more succesful than republicans? LOL

Comment

I was looking more at the bottom 1/2 of the list.

Comment

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post
        I'm not sure how Chuck thought he could draw any conclusions from that incomplete graphic. 37 of the top 40 cities aren't even listed.
        It reminds me a lot of the graphs and charts he posts supporting global warming, where most of the data has been chopped off to fit an agenda. And he falls for it every time.

Comment

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post
          I was thinking a single quarter of canola makes more money than literally hundreds of millions of people on this continent.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	qli.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	78.6 KB
ID:	775534

Comment

2015 the downhill slide started when the fiberals got into government , Canada has been destroyed by the clueless government helped by NDP

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                [ATTACH]13139[/ATTACH]
                Indisputable, but he will try

Comment

No doubt Crypto Polly is going to turn the country around and make us number one! LOL

Since Conservative premiers are in charge of health care and education in the provinces it must be in part their fault don't you think?

There are numerous ways to measure quality of life and Canada always scores very high with small differences between developed countries.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                    No doubt Crypto Polly is going to turn the country around and make us number one! LOL

Since Conservative premiers are in charge of health care and education in the provinces it must be in part their fault don't you think?

There are numerous ways to measure quality of life and Canada always scores very high with small differences between developed countries.
                    Yes quality of life is an ambiguous concept. Just like if your ex wife while still with you knows no different thinks life is good even though you’re a complete asshole but when she leaves smells the coffee and realizes you were a piece of shit and treated here just so. It’s all relative to your perspective and situation. Right?

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post

Ahem ,how much are the feds behind in their share of healthcare funding to the provinces?

Comment

Chuck will continually ignore the evidence that in certain areas of health care management we are 50 years behind some of the nations above us on the list.
                        Obviously a union household.

Comment

So how come the Conservative provinces haven't fixed the healthcare problem?

They are purposely underfunding it even in rich provinces like Alberta and Saskatchewan with budget surpluses.

Then they can privatize it and give the for profit healthcare business to their friends.

Where is the the profit in healthcare to come from again? LOL

Comment

In my experience it's got nothing to do with money. Except as an incentive to over/under treat.
                            In my area of experience it's been the policies, mandates, and scope. But that doesn't align with your mantra so you keep asking for more cash to use the same inefficient way. You missed your calling as a union leader.

Comment

Maybe chuck with all his financial education can tell us how many hospitals $600B would buy.

Let me save him the time. Thats enough money to build 10 new state of the art modern hospitals in every province.

Instead, we blew it all on a cold. Thats some progress there.

Comment

and how much had been thrown away to other countrys ?this is a great country run by idiots

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...