• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grifters be griftin!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grifters be griftin!

Well. I think its safe to say that no matter which crew is in power... be NDP cons or libs.. theyre all just a bunch of bags of trash.
    So Ford and crew over in ontario get caught with their hand on the cookie jar in regards to the green belt land removal process...and surely they dont get more than a slap on the peepew which will be countered by the millions in donations they will get from their special developer friends.
    Its not surprising. Here in alberta we have had the cons partying up in sky palace after telling us all to stay home... in a palace that was going to be built for the previous scumbag premier ( redford) by herself with tax payers money. Absolutely brazen.

It doesnt matter anymore. Money wins. It always will... and nobody in power will ever pay the consequence. Just some low level staffer will take the blame and get a generous severance package for falling on the sword.

As a farmer and land owner near a large city ( Edmonton)..
    I am both angry and saddened for the people of ontario.

Renewable... non renewable.. land grab... carbon tax..

What the f$ck are we doing here...honestly...?

Atleaat in 3rd or developing countries its just the way business is and they dont even bother hiding it.

Man it sucks to try and have any sort of hope in the future of govt at nearly any level...throughout this entire country.

l think corruption is worse in this country then many others where it out in the open. There everybody knows whereas here it is more hidden. Soft corruption that most people are not aware of until you get caught up in it or its consequences. If you or I did some of this we would lose all we have, be lucky if anyone is held accountable.

Comment

After the last 3 years i have lost all trust in politicians and the legal system in canada

Comment

Originally posted by cropgrower View Post
        After the last 3 years i have lost all trust in politicians and the legal system in canada
        For me the turning point regarding the legal system in Canada was the SNC scandel, followed by the Supreme Court of Canada's decision to temporarily adjust the wording of the Constitution and side with Ottawa's right to control the provinces natural resources, followed by the over the top charges against those involved with the truckers convoy, there are other examples.
        Once this annoying present government is gone, the west needs to make serious well thought out changes to this imbalance of power, because there could be a another mistake running for leader of the Liberals, perhaps next time a television evangelist would be enough to mesmerize the gullible.
        The donations would certainly flow in but I guess that's what we're all doing right now anyway.

Comment

So flood the country with new people, strain infrastructure to the breaking point then rush in with govt backed programs to alleviate the crunch while letting the donor class in on the grift.

rinse repeat.

I dont like Ford, he is too down with Trudeau and his cult.

WTF does everyone have to cram into Toronto. There are a hundred mid sized cities in this country that could absorb this insanity.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
            So flood the country with new people, strain infrastructure to the breaking point then rush in with govt backed programs to alleviate the crunch while letting the donor class in on the grift.

rinse repeat.

I dont like Ford, he is too down with Trudeau and his cult.

WTF does everyone have to cram into Toronto. There are a hundred mid sized cities in this country that could absorb this insanity.
            Better there than here.

Comment

Yup we are going to lower emissions, by bring in millions of refugees into a country with the coldest climate on earth besides Russia
              What a bunch of clowns 🤡
              Last edited by furrowtickler; Aug 10, 2023, 01:10.

Comment

Maybe they can live under the solar panels to save space. They want to get rid of livestock , Chuck loves his solar panels
                Funny just watched a video on a rally for refugees. I am got ever against it
                But every single , I mean every single person on camera said the exact thing in this rally/ parade thing when asked if they would take refugees…… not one said yes .
                So as long as someone else dealt with the issue they were strongly supportive, until the ball was in their back yard, then ….. no
                Same thing in Democratic cities, no they oppose refugees in their neighborhoods , talk about the absolute highest hypocrisy in history

Comment

As long as the migrants stayed in Texas or Florida, they were chanting like a hitler March .
                  But now that it’s in their backyard, it’s a massive issue ……. Absolutely ridiculous

Comment

If your Looking for Corruption you dont have to look further than Regina with our provincial govt

GTH, Regina Bypass, IT Money for Health, Giving Brandt Millions ,All the money mishandled?? from the crowns ie Sask Power,Tel,SGI etc (there mo is to run them in the ground so they can sell them off0

These guys are either incompetent or intentionally Crooked - Probably Both

Comment

Now list all the NDP mismanagement....long list.

Comment

Immigrants aren’t the same thing as refugee.

Funnily, but not surprisingly, any immigrant I’ve ever had the government come up in conversation around, be they Dutch, East Indian, Russian, Saudis, British, Korean, you name it, rarely have anything good to say about any levels of government. Which is telling considering some of the governments they came from.

I’d hazard to guess that a lot of middle aged and older immigrants, even in the cities, vote similarly to rural ridings.

Age is more the splitting factor in government appreciation than country of origin.

Politicians and politics everywhere are just slime.

Comment

yes , im an immigrant to canada from ireland , thought government in ireland was bad until i seen what goes on here ! in my opinion now Pierre is the best of a bad lot ! would vote for him just to get libs out as they are a pure disaster , but i cant see how cons can fix the mess we are in now
                          Last edited by cropgrower; Aug 10, 2023, 12:29.

Comment

I cant wait for Crypto Polly to tell us how he is going to lower interest rates at the independent bank of Canada and cut housing and food prices at the same time.

If he forced the bank of canada to lower rates which he can't, he would drive down the dollar which would raise the price of everything.

It will be interesting to hear from the guy who thinks he could solve inflation with crypto currency.

What other really dumb ideas will he come up with?

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                              I cant wait for Crypto Polly to tell us how he is going to lower interest rates at the independent bank of Canada and cut housing and food prices at the same time.

If he forced the bank of canada to lower rates which he can't, he would drive down the dollar which would raise the price of everything.

It will be interesting to hear from the guy who thinks he could solve inflation with crypto currency.

What other really dumb ideas will he come up with?
                              No more dumb ideas left , this coalition government used up nearly every dumb idea know to mankind

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...